New 2018 BMW 340i xDrive $59K - $505/mo

Trying to see if this is a good deal. Maybe wait till end of April. Also thinking of waiting till new model comes out. Thoughts? Also, read something about this being the last month for new 2018 3 series leases?

**MSRP: $59,125
**Selling Price: $53,865 ($5260 discount)
**Monthly Payment: $505.85
**Cash Due at Signing: $5290 (Tax in MD - boo you pay it all, title, fees, 1st Month)
**MSD: 0
**Incentives: $5000

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage: 10000
**MF: .00177
Residual: .61

Region: MD

It’s a bad deal and this is the last month for the 3-series lease support. New model’s wouldnt have much discounts at least during the first few months and you end up paying more.

For a 2018, Aim for a 11-12% discount. See if you can get a BMW Online code ($1000), add MSD’s and apply for BMW CCA (you get $500 back if you get a 3 year membership).

Check the deal below that was offered in the past to compare what you are being offered.

Thanks for the reply. Any idea where to get the Online code - most seem to have expired. I understand MSDs. I did that on my last lease. Does the $500 from CCA have an expiration date? This is also after the purchase. Right?

Here is the OL code info: Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - March 2019
Yes, CCA is after purchase and here is the rebate info: https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

I was able to get around 15.5% before rebates. This helped offset the high doc fee here in Florida. I would try again later this month when they are more desperate to move the car. Good luck!

Wow. I guess I need to work harder. Congrats.

The one in OH…grab it. It’s not even that far from you

That’s a bad deal

I think I may be able to get a 12% discount. Any OL code that would work in MD? Looking to maybe close the deal this weekend. Thanks.

Aim for a 15% discount on a new 2018.

Most places were fighting me on 10%.

Wait till the end of the month. They have to sell by April 30th or they’ll get stuck with a car they can’t lease.

Was going to do that, but inventory is getting really low. Most places just have 1 or 2. Lost 1 this past weekend that I was going to wait on till the end of the month. BTW, is it better to roll Acquisition Fee in or pay up front? I guess it is a toss up between paying interest on it and losing it if car is totaled.

Roll all fees into the monthly payment for that reason. If the car is totaled insurance won’t reimburse you for anything you put down at signing.

Do 7 MSD’s instead. Those are refunded at lease end.

I thought sales tax you can back. No? We pay for the whole thing in MD.

That’s up to the state. Not sure how it’s handled in MD but if they charge sales tax on the sale price of the car that kills leasing.

Well, yes and no. I does hurt initially, but when you trade in your lease for another one you get sales tax credit for the residual on the next one.

Hey could you tell me which dealer in florida you got 15.5% off the 340?