NEW! 2018 BMW 328d xdrive $214/month + tax + inceptions + msds (must have loyalty) [NY/NJ/PA]

, ,

Wow! What a deal!! I just picked up a 328d (52k msrp) it’s lovely to see your mpg in 30s.

Someone take it up already!!

Interested

Anyone buy this yet? If not, I’ll take it.

Hi NYClife. I sent you a pm

I hate to have to agree with this :slight_smile:

Not sure about that…CCA just requires an active membership of at least 1 year or more in place at the time of purchase. People who have an active CCA membership would get the full $500 as long as it’s not expiring in the next 365 days including lifetime members. I’m sure it’s a small portion of people, but not unheard of especially since many people here have loyalty. Even if CCA is expiring, it’s only $48 to renew for another year.

1 Like

The 3-year membership is $134 and immediately qualifies you for the rebate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Above - the voice of youth
Below - the voice of experience
Experience > youth

2 Likes

I didn’t explain myself well… my point was I don’t agree that deals should have the net result of the CCA rebate in the post rebate field by default.

If you have an active CCA membership and as along as it doesn’t expire within a year, I get the full $500 (or $1,000).

For example, You got an X6 last year and love it so much you got another one just to have a spare, you would get the full amount of the rebate amount in the second one.

In the end, it only is applied to “total lease cost” so less relevant than those directly impacting the monthly cost and DAS.

I am interested. Can you call me on 248-403-4471 Anand

Vehicle is apparently sold.

1 Like

Mods please lock IF It is sold