NEW 2018 BMW 328d $210/month

Imgur

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 328d xDrive
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&msrp=50130&sales_price=41949&months=24&mf=.00177&dp=0&doc_fee=250&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=7000&rebate=500&resP=67&reg_fee=72.5&sales_tax=8&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=7

MSRP: $ 50,130
Selling Price: $ 41,949.85
Monthly Payment: $ 210
Cash Due at Signing: $ 535.5 (first month, doc fee, license fee)
MSD: $1,750
Incentives: $7,000 ($5,000 - lease rebate, $1,000 - OL code, $1,000 - special rebate ordered by the dealership

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10
MF: 0.00177
Residual: 67%

Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: high for sure :slight_smile:

12 Likes

What is an OL code? Also curious how you got there? I am looking at this BMW and my monthly payments are in the 3XX’s - https://d.pr/i/yS1dvJ

Nice one - the best in a while

Honestly, I think I am getting a call tomorrow saying something is messed up on the contract.
Oh well, I guess I’ll enjoy my one day with free BMW.

Roughly this? Very nice!

From the very first glance, your screenshot is for 36 month.

More like this:

OP You killed it here - no doubt about it …

Unicorn level deal. Nicely done OP!

Waived acq fee for 5 basis points would’ve saved you an extra 100 total lease cost. But great deal nonetheless!

1 Like

I actually wanted to mention that to the finance guy but I forgot. Lol.

Nice way to save $100 bucks in 10 seconds!!!

Is this repeatable? Interested to know.

I’m also wondering if this is repeatable. In NJ here. What exactly are the incentives?

I just had to look at diesels in my area, I found one with $47k msrp, I’m jealous, don’t need it though. Dealers smell blood in the water on these oil burners and are blowing them out(don’t want to get stuck with those), if I was in the market I would be targeting these.

What is that exactly?

Why do dealers want to get rid of Diesels?

I’m not @joeblogs, but I assume it’s b/c diesels won’t meet future emissions standards, so why get stuck w/ cars that are essentially un-sellable?

1 Like

Can they replicate the deal?

I think it has more to do with lease support ending at the end of the month and as much of a bath the dealers are taking on the lease selling will be worse. The car is certified to sell in 2018 it can’t be revoked because emissions change in the future.

2 Likes