Need y'all's help please on VW 2019 Tiguan

Please tell me if this is a good deal, if not, what can I ask the dealer for to make it better!!

"Yes you’re right…offer details printed off our site: Tiguan S…36 monthly lease payments of $229, plus tax . Based on MSRP of $26,060 for Automatic Transmission. Residual Value $14,594. Amount due at start: $0 customer cash, $0 1st month payment ($0 total). No security deposit required. Plus government fees, taxes. Excludes any finance charges, $85 dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emission testing charge. Based on 7,500 miles per year, excess miles charged at 20 cents per miles. Closed-end lease offered on approved above average credit with VCI. 5 at this offer: KM084048, KM088437, KM087471, KM084239, KM087386. Cash discounts not combinable and in lieu of special APR or lease rates. Offer expires 4/30/19.

You’ll be far below your original goal. Come in sooner for a better selection on the Tiguan. You’re likely familiar with leases. Volkswagen is making your first lease payment so taxes and miscellaneous drives are only approximately $600."

If you’re in socal, did you check @rubbergash and his spreadsheet?

2 Likes

I’d guess it’s in NY state based on $85 dealer doc fee mentioned in the OP post

Was going by the SoCal tag on the thread.

My bad. Didn’t see the tag.

Ok shoot me the numbes …

That isn’t how this site works - I am not a dealer, but I shared a thread with you run by a dealer who posts vehicles and deals like the exact one you’re looking for in SoCal, which I presume is your area.

Looks like I have their deal beat by $19 per month. Let me know when you want to come and pick one out.

Call or text me to set up an appointment if you are in SOCAL.

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

Is the monthly including tax?
And where are you located?

Well the deal you quoted said plus tax, so the assumption would be his deal is plus tax as well, and if not it would be beating your posted deal by even more. Why don’t you just text or call him like he said in his post, unless you already did.

1 Like

My deal is also plus Tax. I am in Carlsbad, CA. SOCAL Brah.

The deal is plus tax, but I was just told by the sales rep VW has an 8 tier level for the deal and I’m only at mid 7s

Plus tax.
In Los Angeles