Need a Car by Next Friday

I am looking to lease a car by next Friday, I would like to do $0 driveoff and less than $330 per month for 36/12. Any suggestions for a vehicle I should look into? Btw I am looking for the following features: reverse camera, heated seats, blind spot (or Honda Lanewatch).

If you’re in the right area, then perhaps the $52K+ Audi A6, which is just a tad bit over budget (barely above if you add tax).

Otherwise, it might help to know where you’re located, as deals do vary by location.

The Volvo deals are gone? C class loaner is close to that if you get the right deal.

There are a bunch of other options out there I assume just dig through the forum.

I don’t know where you located, but can’t figure out why this car is still for sale.

http://www.mercedesbenzofowingsmills.com/exotic-used/Mercedes-Benz/2017-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-0d5313b00a0e0ae74485b790a8a88ba5.htm

That is way above. 389 + tax, + drive offs (2k)

You could get a Jeep Cherokee in the mid 2s

Oh crap you said 0 drive off. Makes the equation harder.

2017 A6 $389 Per Month $0 Down 1 Car left 10K/36 NY,NJ,CT,PA ONLY

Exactly! 389 + tax + driveoffs! not quite 330 0 drive off

Nope, still there. $6750, I think on S60 and pretty much as last month on all 2018s. But no Costco so far. S60 can be under $300/mo still.

It is, but it puts things in perspective in my opinion.

Sometime people set budgets based on fiscal limits and sometimes there is more flexibility.

For example, if I were to choose between, say, an Accord and an A6 with a payment delta of 25% or less, I would select the A6. But if I thought the A6 was double the cost of the Accord, I might opt for the Honda.

My intention, even if not clearly expressed, was to indicate to the OP that some price flexibility might result in a much better level of vehicle, assuming financial flexibility.

1 Like

Okay see your point, you are right though in that the price difference between entry level luxury and a well equipped toyota is very small. (qx60 vs highlander).

1 Like

I chose a $42.6k Volvo over $50k C300 demo w/3k miles because I didn’t want to go over selfimposed limit by $25. So, it depends. Now OP can get a loaded S60 for $300/mo or less or, if he were you - a base A6 for $400+. Don’t think there is much sacrifice in it.

It is a highly personal choice. As long as the OP has the information to make that choice wisely, all is good.

Personally, I’d much rather spend $3 or $4 more per day to get a car I really want rather than settle for a car I can tolerate.