MSD Calculator is Off For Infiniti

Just noticed that the MSD calculator is off for Infiniti (not sure about other makes). The Infiniti one should take the pre-msd payment, not the post-msd payment, and bump it up to the nearest $50 for the msd amount. Thanks for looking into this.

2 Likes

I was going to make this comment as well. Finance lady and I had to figure out why the numbers were off when we were closing.

Same here, I tried over the weekend and it was off

Thank you for letting us know! Will fix it ASAP.

2 Likes

The INFINITI MSD program has been updated on the calculator. Thank you!

1 Like

Just a couple of other things on the calculator.

• it’s worth adding back msd for bmw. Each is worth 00005 reduction
  • is there a way to do the structure as first month due at signing, in addition to sign and drive, etc?
  • for states that tax the sale price, is there a way to roll that tax into the payment rather than doing it at signing?

I second this…

Thank you for your suggestion. We have updated the calculator with BMW’s renewed MSD programs.

As to the other two suggestions – we will see how to best integrate the features. We generally don’t want to make the calculator too complicated just for the sake of being all-inclusive, but will definitely give it a thought. You might have to do it manually for now by rolling the fees into the cap cost and putting $0 in the respective fields.

2 Likes

Did BMW’s MSD program come back for non-grandfathered customers?