Most modern car in the 200 range

What would you consider as the most modern car that you can lease in the $200-300 range with max $1000 DAS?

By modern I mean a car that is safe, looks nice and has a lot of tech, don’t care so much about engine and such

Kia Forte, optima , Fusion, bmw 330e if you live in Texas apparently

1 Like

You can probably max out the Hyundai Elantra with all bells and whistles and stay under $300

VW Jetta…

1 Like

I second the 3 series loaner, although it might require a little more work. Jetta great too, especially for mpgs

Camry SE,Corolla SE, Tacoma with MSD :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

True, though you probably won’t get a very optioned out 3 series for under $300. So if OP is after as much tech as possible, this may not be the best option.

Am I mistaken or does the Jetta doesn’t have Apple carplay?

Civic as well

I think it has everything. You can check on VW site.

I’d second the Jetta. I bet you can get a well equipped in your price range with $0 drive off.

Second this, I have a Elantra limited ultimate with tech for 260, sign and drive, but not sure about programs now. I know there is a new model coming so a cheap lease should be possible.

i got a 2019 jetta - carplay is standard

Buddy got an elantra sport for $250 with tax rolled in

@dukez you can max out a Sonata at that price range :stuck_out_tongue:

@bar Check out our Hyundai specials, I think the Hyundai limited we have on special would be perfect! We can adjust the 2k driveoff to make it 1k for you.

1 Like

Great ideas, thanks for giving me some options to think about.

The Jetta SEL does look nice