Mini Lease expires oct 6. Need SUV lease

Hello

Have Mini Cooper lease that ends Oct 6.

About to become a mom and want suv. Something equinox, rav4 size or bigger.

I am a college grad currently getting my masters (don’t know if that makes me eligible for any rebates)

Saw the equinox and traverse for potentially $250/month zero down.

Are there are any other options you recommend or any dealers on here who want to sign a lease w me on Monday?

Live in LA county. Zip code 90291

THANKS!

Mom to be who wants an suv!

@chevysalesgirl

2018 Subaru Forester Prem/Limited with eyesight would be a safe car for a mom to be.
Or a 2018 Outback. I think there is dealer cash on them.

2 Likes

Toyota offers $750 rebate for recent college grad.

Not sure if still current but 2018 GMC Terrain was leasing pretty cheap recently.

Any sub below $200 month w zero drive off zero down?

Hi everyone.

On Tiguan s I got offer of

36 mos 10k zero drive off is $236.82 plus tax (259.32)

Thoughts?

You could look at the Mazda CX5, really wonderful car and it could be had for that sort of money.

That’s actually not that bad since all the good lease incentives are gone for the S. I got the Tiguan S for $199 back in May, but obviously you don’t have a time machine. At the time, the S was $199 and the SE was $290. I really wish I would have paid a little more to get the SE.

The Tiguan drives nicely, has a nice interior, and very good visibility. It’s my first VW, and I absolutely love it. It is a bit underpowered and gets crap gas milage.

I believe that the SE is $275 now. Here are the things that you get with the SE that you don’t get with the S.

1. Keyless entry and push button start. You just leave your keys in your pocket or your purse. I thought that I could live without it, but I really can’t. I got so used to not taking the keys out of my pocket, that this has become really annoying. I don’t even lock my car any more because I just get so annoyed, and then I get in my car and look for the push button, and then I have to dig the keys out of my jean pocket while I’m sitting down. My wife has an MDX with keyless everything. We have two kids. I can’t imaging her taking her keys out of her purse every time she has to get in the car.
  2. Electric drivers seat. The manual has a up/down lever that always gets pushed down whenever I get out of the car. I can’t get out of my car without pushing it down. It is impossible.
  3. Forward collision mitigation. I have Jedi reflexes so I really have no need for this, but my wife has this on her MDX, and she’s always complaining about how frequently this activates. I’m pretty sure that without this, she would have rear ended someone already. She floors it at every light, and then likes to slam on the brakes at the next light.

Another thing that I really wish I had is an automatic tailgate which comes on the SEL, but I think I’m just getting old and lazy.

Thanks for all the feedback. Unless someone can beat this I think I’ll grab it

You can’t live because you have to take your keys out when approaching your car? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? And heaven forbid your wife has to take her keys out of her purse.

I’ve had several VWs with the manual seat lever you’re talking about. There is absolutely no reason for you to engage the lever when entering or exiting the vehicle unless you’re particularly clumsy. A modicum of thought and care is all it takes, this is not a high bar here.

She’s always complaining about how she activates the forward collision mitigation system? How about she starts focusing on driving instead? It sounds like she has real driving issues that require some responsibility for her actions. If she won’t pay attention behind the wheel, she needs to get off the road.

And you say you have Jedi reflexes? You don’t need Jedi reflexes to drive about, unless you’re doing something seriously wrong like not providing a proper following distance.

If you have 3 weeks before your lease ends I would try comparing the Tiguan deal to what a broker in your area can get, just to give you something to compare to. It might save you a little bit more money or perhaps get you a nicer car or some extra options. Plenty of brokers in Socal on this forum, message them to see.

Wow. This response is hot garbage. Don’t you have anything better to do on a Friday than attack this person on their car option preferences? Hope this gets moved to the landfill…

Somebody who is constantly engaging their collision avoidance system needs somebody to say something.

Thanks everyone for the help

Closed on GMC Terrain SLE

$1400 down
$129+ tax
24 months $10K
Penske GMC

3 Likes