Mini Black Friday Deals - Up to $2000 off

Didn’t see anyone else post this so thought I’d highlight it as I got it through an email today, and it’s on the Mini website but I can’t get the page to load: https://www.miniusa.com/tools/shopping/offers.html#!/start

Seems to be restricted to 2019 models and requires the offer email/letter/certificate but not sure if you can signup for emails and they’ll resend it between now and the 23rd when it starts.

Smallprint: * Up to $2,000 off select new 2019 MINI models at participating MINI Dealers, excluding Oxford Edition, John Cooper Works, and plug-in hybrid models. Offer valid 11/23-11/30 only. Must take delivery by 1/2/2019. Offer detail includes:

$1,000 off a new 2019 MINI model when you test drive at authorized MINI dealers 11/23 – 11/30/2018. Offer valid to the recipient whose name is on the email/letter/certificate. Only one offer per customer. The $1,000 cash off is applied against MSRP of final purchase price. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other certificate, VIP card, or test drive offer.

$1,000 off MINI Cooper S models and $500 off MINI Cooper models toward final MSRP. Certain exclusions apply. Valid on final negotiated price and can be combined with certain other MINI offers that are available at the time of purchase.

Credit cannot be applied toward tax, title, registration, destination, handling, or other dealership fees. Options may be limited due to product availability at time of sale.