Metro Detroit area lease takeover - 2018 Ford F-150 XLT $349 payment 22 months left

New to the forum here but looking to transfer my lease on a great truck before posting it on Swapalease. I love the truck and think my lease deal is pretty good, but in the process of aggressively paying off student loans so it makes a ton of economic sense for me to unload this truck if I can.

2018 F150 XLT SuperCrew Sport package with 2.7 eco boost, 36 gallon tank, bed liner, 22 months left at $349/month. Has about 15k miles now with 38k for the lease, so just over 1k miles per month remaining. The lease is with Ford Credit and their fee is only $75, but I will cover that for the buyer. I will post better pictures soon and a window sticker.

1 Like

Do you have a picture, or can you take one, of the window sticker so I can see what options it has? I’m over in the Grand rapids area. Thanks!

I am interested. Located in Ann Arbor.

Couple additional notes… it also has a Truxedo tonneau cover, and WeatherTech floorliners which I put in right after getting the truck, so the interior is still spotless. I will include the tonneau and floorliners for anyone on the forums here that decides to take the lease before I put it on Swapalease.

I know it’s been a while…but is this still available? I’m in Toledo, OH and interested.