Mercedes Benz E300 - Lease

That’s a pretty solid price even for a loaner at this time of the year.

do the MSD not work on loaners?

can you apply fleet on spring savings from MB. The dealer is telling they can apply either only and not both. Fleet is 1500 and he said spring savings for this month is 1750. so he can apply only one. essentially he is telling my fleet is useless.

is this accurate.

I am not sure but I think that dealer may be misleading you. As I understand the fleet discount should not affect other discounts. Try reaching out to other local dealers to see if they quote the same information. Another option is to contact MB directly and ask.

1 Like

let me reach out to other dealer. how do i contact MB directly

Here is a good place to start:
https://mercedes-benz.custhelp.com

This is the best i got. in april i was quoted 485 per mo with 2.2k in fees / taxes and additional 10 msd.
this is on 59.7k msrp.
it was notncompetitive and so waited. now may numbers are worse and they are offering 535 pm for 2.2k in fees / taxes and 10 msd down.
this is the best im seeing and even for this i have to drive 3 hours or more.

anybody seeing good deals on e300

anyone still getting good deals on E300.
I went to a new dealer this weekend. this is what he offered.
MSRP: 59,775
Selling Price: 52,521
I qualify for fleet… but he is saying the 1500 is not combinable with dealer incentives.
since he can’t do MSD (being New York) … I was even considering a single pay lease. but it’s just not as good as other deals which folks got.
i have couple more months on my current lease … so should i hold off to see if market is better in June / July.

No one has a crystal ball, but if it were me I would wait til July.

1 Like

People are getting better than that, you should just sharpen up those negotiating skills. Your presenting the deal like its the best one, better deals can be had.

Find a dealer who will apply Fleet after negotiating your lowest price.

Hop over to NJ so you can do MSDs

so much to learn from here … if I don’t get a deal, it doesn’t mean the deal is dead … it means I need to hone up my negotiation skills.

ok … time to google, how to hone up negotiation skills and be a better negotiator… lol.

Hit me up I’ll send you my guy contact info in Philly, he should be able to compare and give you best deal.

Key to benz is taking advantage of AUto Pay and 10 MSD.

I got my $60k e300 package 1 for $540’s a month. 0 down. Never roll anything into the monthly payment.

People have reported package 1 60k E300 for 450…

Nothing wrong rolling fees and tax into payment

1 Like

I’m in SoCal is it possible to get a e300 for less than 450 a month?

agreed people have reported 450 with 0 down and rolling in all fees and taxes. im not looking for deal of century but ok with going up to 500 with all fees / tags included.

I am as well, please forward me any info if you have it. Looking to deal with a socal dealership.