Mercedes AMG E63 Wagon Lease

sorry what?

What’s your BMW comparison for that 15% off range? The E63 is not a car that discounts much and the wagon variant makes that window even smaller.

Edit: if @wantcar is still active he may have a better sense of things, he was looking at an E63 wagon around $1600-$1800 depending on variables for a 36/10 lease.

There is a line out the door to buy AMG E63s so they have no reason to discount them at all. MFs are terrible as are RVs. You will not get any sort of a good deal on any AMG 63, the 43’s are a different story because they are being replaced next year.

Ok good to know. Is that the same for E400 wagons?

Unfortunately wagons very rarely have any lease support. They’re considered too niche which in turn makes them more expensive than an SUV which makes them even more niche. The sick ouroboros which has virtually killed the wagon market and is now working it’s way through the sedan market too.

Your best bet will likely be the Jaguar XF Sportbrake, target older stock on cargurus.com.

For MF and RV related questions: Edmunds forums
For very basic questions: Google & the OEM website

2 Likes

RVs seem to be pretty much the same between the wagon variants give or take a point. 57% of $120k with minimal discount vs $70k or so is another story.

great input. However, the Jaguar is at a different level in terms of quality, especially interior, compared to the big Mercs and BMWs in my opinion.

Is the E400 wagon similarly bad in regards to discounts?

Never say never but the wagons do not discount the way the sedans do with MB, it’s a low volume model. If you have fleet you’ll go a lot farther or if you find a loaner. Be willing to search outside of your immediate dealer radius, possibly even nationally.

1 Like

Sounds like I might have to look at Volvo’s or get my head around driving a Jaguar

With such A-Plan rebates I would definitely looked at Volvo.

This might be a stupid question, but how do I get the A-Plan rates and rebate?

Mercedes control their stock levels extremely well normally. Only the C Class sedans regularly get good deals, E Class sedans less often, everything else is exceptionally rare.

You might have to slum it in a Jag if you want a good deal.

Just do a search for the MB wagon you want and make an offer. If the numbers work for YOU, then go for it. There is nothing like them here in the US. In Europe you go go for a 5er or Audi. Audi All Road here in the states is nice, but a different level, plus it’s full of the bogus off road clad the we get :weary:.

yeah the rarity factor and the sleeper look of the E63 are amazing. If you can afford it, you should definitely go for it. Save the wagons! I think I’ve only seen 2 in the last 12 months in LA.

Aren’t those incentives for purchase?

Hope this helps:

There are over 3000 eligible companies in the A-Plan program with participation increasing every year.
Please check with your employer.

Yep, there is $6,750 on purchase and $2,750 (NE) on lease, plus $3k a-plan.