Mercedes AMG C43 quote

I’ve never leased a vehicle before but have been on this forum on-and-off and reading through post. This is the first stab just getting something to leave with and to look at. I’m hoping some of you guys and take a look and let me know what you think.

Mercedes AMG C43 with 12k mileage
MSRP: $71,445
Selling Price: $69,445
Acq Fee: $995
Adj Cap Cost: $70,440
Total Annual Fees: $186.50
Total Initial Fees: $676
Total Sales Tax: $2,619
Lease end value: $40,723.65
MF: .00130
Residual: 57%
$1905.21 DAS
Monthly payment with tax: $1042.71

I live in Florida and our state tax is 6.5% and our county tax is 1% or a total of 7.5%. Let me know if there’s any more info needed from me. Thanks in advance!

That’s a lot of money for a $71k car. C43 leases aren’t great to begin with but I don’t feel like this is even competitive. You can’t expect to get it at 1% but I would push for <$1k payments with $0 DAS.

You can get a c63 with this payment. I would push for 10% off MSRP. It is end of month, end of quarter. I am sure a dealer will bite.

Look at swapalease for comparison - a really good C43 lease seems to be $550-570. Average, mid 600s. You’re way, WAY overpriced there, IMHO.

Are you set on a C43?

2 Likes

This is a terrible deal. Payments in the $600 range should be the max.

2 Likes

I tried negotiating C43’s in New Jersey and got a 11% discount by cross shopping. You can push for more.

Also the MF is .00090 and Acquisition fee is $795 (yours is marked up). Below is the quote that i got from one dealer. This is a base car though.

1 Like

For a base model that sounds accurate but I really don’t think that’s attainable on $70-80k C43s if you sign and drive, unless you really grind it out and find the one

Thanks for this advice and it’s a really informative site to give anyone an idea for where you can land on lease payments. I’ve looked on swapalease before and knew that $1k payment was high. I’m wanting to know what numbers I’ve listed are negotiable so that I can be armed with the right information when I go back to the dealer. My goal is to be under $750 per month with $0 down.

They’ve given you a 2.8% discount on sell price…surely they can give a larger discount.

Yea noooo way. I got quoted at $751.93 with no money down and taxes and fees up front (New York)

1 Like

I just leased one, sticker was 66k, sold for 58k they marked up the mf to 0.00135 vs the 0.0009 and marked up the acquisition fee a few hundred, was strange as they reduced the selling price when I complained on the mf and fees. I also had a 1k coupon to reduce the due at signing plus did msd.

End result was ~$620/month plus tax with 1.5k due at signing (fees etc) for 36/12. Rolling the 1.5k in its $660/month with nothing at signing.

1 Like

do you mind sharing how to got the 1k coupon?

Mercedes Amex card, 1k coupon each year.

1 Like

@sportsCar, is there another Mercedes that you would suggest over the c43 for a better lease value? Just curious your thought since you asked.

I wasn’t specifically thinking another Mercedes model, although standard C300s seem to go for 300-400. I was more thinking 340i / M3. Those go for 400-500 / 750-850 (roughly). S4 goes for 600 or so.

Solid deal. Probably the best on a C43 that I’ve seen.

I leased a 2017 GLC43, same engine and gearbox as C43 but has air suspension (unfortunately). They’re an interesting niche but I really wish I’d gone for the M3, I know they’re different segments but the 9 speed gearbox in the GLC/C43’s is poor and bucks like a bronco in S+ in certain conditions (see: https://mbworld.org/forums/glc-class-x253/651089-glc-43-jerking-when-accelerating-after-near-stop-4.html) and they have had some quite major design flaws like tyre crabbing (RHD vehicles mostly but some LHD in cold weather, see: https://oppositelock.kinja.com/mercedes-benz-glc-crabbing-issue-rhd-vehicles-only-1797852270). Both of those issues affect C43 and GLC43 btw.

They also have some crazy tech limitations even on the 2018 C and GLC where you can have the built in Comand Nav system OR Android Auto/Carplay, but not both so you better be sure what you want. And they’re both extra of course :wink:

Obviously the above is less of an issue with a lease car as it’s a short term thing but thought some of that might help you.

1 Like

Mind sharing the dealer?

Read the pinned post that says READ ME FIRST

It helps to know someone at corporate. Here is a quote I received for a $60k-spec C43…

I would say this is as good as I will get :slight_smile: