Mazda CX9s starting at 348, Zero down payment! TDAS (tax + doc + 1st month) NY/NJ/CT. 36/10

18%20PM27%20PM
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Mazda CX-9 Sport
MSRP: $ 37,790
Selling Price: $34,807 (1150 Lease Cash)
Monthly Payment: $348

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00065
Residual: 61%

Saved Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

06%20PM

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring Premium
MSRP: $ 39, 880
Selling Price: $36,770
Monthly Payment: $381

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00065
Residual: 63%

Saved Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

Yeah should be, no clue where my head was at. If you are in NJ tax = 6.625 if in NYC = 8.875

Hi, what lease terms do you have for a CX-9 Grand touring?

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I’m also interested in any deals on the Grand Touring trim

Any decent leases on a Miata?

Are these deals still Available. I am looking for a family car /SUV currently have a 2010 Honda Pilot with 203,000 on it. I was looking at Certified Pilots but I have a friend who has a CX9 and I do like it. The only thing is I would need 15,000 miles a year.
New here but thanks for any info
John (Corb)

I own a 2016 CX-9 Signature. Two years in to it and I still love it like the first day I bought it. :smile:

Guys, CX-9 deals should be pretty good this month.

$400 Lease incentive on FWD Gt
$600 Lease incentive on AWD GT
$1000 customer cash incentive (applies to leases).

So up to $1700 incentives, pretty strong residual (61% for 36/10 on a GT AWD/FWD) combined with 0.00047 MF.

7-8% dealer discount plus incentives gets you to sub 1% on an killer 7-passenger SUV that’s loaded more than any comparable X3 and arguably one of the nicest SUV’s you can get in the sub $400 range.

Signature trim is a dismal 53% residual so don’t even bother. Touring trim is a higher residual, not sure if incentives apply.

3 Likes

Is that national or does Mazda inceltivize by region?

Can double check on the edmunds forum, however it seems fairly national. I can’t comment on the specific trims beyond that Signature isn’t worth even looking at.

Touring potentially has better numbers (higher residual, nearly same incentives I believe).

Similar to last mos Mf and rv although I think cash incentives were only $750.

Yep, MF and residual about the same, its the injection of more lease cash and customer cash that is the push.

Won’t ever end up with a sub 0.5% lease on a mazda, getting sub 1% is pretty hard to come by, especially on a Grand Touring model. Difference is that they are actually worth their payments IMO. Unlike a stripper BMW.

If already have a mazda, and are military, can stack another $500 each for a total of potenially around $2600 in incentives.

Mazda numbers are regional and from what the dealer tells me they don’t see the same lease incentives as reported on Edmunds forum. Of course the dealer might not be telling the truth…

any lease deals on CX-3s ?

Anything for this month?