Mazda CX-3 in the Seattle/WA region - any hints?

Hi guys,

I like to do a lease for a CX-3 here in the Seattle/WA region by the end of Februar 2019.

Any hints for me to what I should look for?

Does someone know if Mazda is doing leases with 10k only (e.g. for 36 months) as well - or even lower than that, like BMW does with Mini Coopers?

Thanks in advance!

I’m from the Seattle area - leased a Mazda3 in 2014. Someone just posted about their Mazda deal in WA that’s a 36 mo/10k deal - I think 10k is as low as they’ll go.

It would be a good idea to start doing some general research in regards to leasing if you’re new to leasing; however, I would wait to actually start reaching out to dealerships until late January if you aren’t going to be signing until February.

I dealt with all the Mazda dealerships in the area in April of this year while car shopping - PM me if you want my opinions on them!

Make sure you use autobytel to find out the current incentives and rebates being offered on your car for leasing and purchasing. I would also join the Edmunds board so you an post on the Mazda 3 board and ask the pros what the MF/RV is for the Mazda 3 for the month of February in your area code. The MF and RV can not be changed by any dealer for that month, it is set by the financial institution. They also play a big role in how much more or less you will pay to lease that vehicle for that month.

Most importantly don’t settle on one or two Mazda dealers, call every dealer in your area and see what deal they are offering.

Use the calculator on this website and ask the dealers for the msrp, sale price, MF, acquisition fee, document fee, residual value and registration fee. From my experience, if a dealer isn’t willing to give you these numbers on the phone and insist you come in for a test drive, forget them and tell them not to contact you back until they give you those numbers. Don’t forget to add in the rebates you qualify for. The calculator will give you a score on how many years it would take you to pay off the car in full, the bigger the number the better of a deal you know your getting. I think 7.7 years is a decent/average deal.

1 Like