Maserati Levante Leasing Questions

Year: 2018, 2019
Make, Model, and Trim: Maserati Levante Base & S
Months/Annual Mileage: 36/10,000
Zip Code: 11034

Hi guys,

I’m a newbie to leasing (have always purchased before) and was wondering if anybody could give a clueless guy some tips on leasing and the terms. For example, I went to FC Kerbeck Maserati located in NJ and these were the terms:

Price- $65,456
36 months Lease, 10,000 miles per year
$625/month

$6332 down
$795 bank fee
$625 1st payment
DAS- $7743

What would be an example of favorable terms?

Thanks in advance guys and sorry for the stupid questions

Also was wondering what ppl thought about this?

True $0 down makes the monthly on this about $800 a month which ends up going above the 1% rule. You should only be looking to to put down 1st payment, taxes and fees. Shop other dealers and don’t fall in love with it. I did see some great deals come up in S. Florida on here but I am not sure if they with deliver. *** this is for regarding the first offer you put up.**

Thank you for your input. Any good suggestions on how to search nationwide for maserati dealers? Thru their website or Edmunds?

I would use cargurus.com and use the sort by “Oldest Listings” to find the oldest stock and target vehicles and dealers that way. This month Land Rover have slashed their interest rates, have decent residuals and some trims have significant incentives so might be worth a look as a 2018 P380S Velar would be cheaper than a Levante with similar performance/luxury.

You could also speak to a broker to see what the best prices they’re able to get as that might be the easiest way to a good deal.

Thank you for your response! Will take your advice and look into Cargurus

Taxes are way off in your spreadsheet for a lease. In NJ, you pay on the depreciation only. So a bit under $2800 in your example.