PLEASE CLOSE, NEW APRIL ONE WILL START SOON New 2019 Lexus NX300 AWD base $MSRP $40k, $319+tax, 1st month, doc, reg, bank and MSDs DAS 10k/36month [other colors and options available]

, , , ,

2019 NX 300 Awd
**MSRP: $40,000 ish
**Monthly Payment: $319 + tax
**Drive-Off Amount: 1st month, doc, reg, bank fee + MSDs
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10k
**MF:.00045
**Residual: 55%
**Available Incentives: MS reserved or fleet
**Region: NJ/NY/CT
**Leasehackr Score:10.1

Broker fee $399

with comfort package, park assist, and moonroof

*not pics of actual car

1 Like

Can you PM me the specs?

standard features with heated seats being the only option

How much extra for NAV?

@nextlevelautobrokers would also be interested in added navigation pkg deal :slight_smile:

Please PM me on this.
Thank you!

Interested as well. New York. Can you DM the details. also, how much is the MSD?

Also interested with navigation. Please dm. Thanks

PMs answered thank you for your interest. To make things a bit easier for all of us, please be as specific as possible in your PMs if you are looking for a different build such as color and options.

Please PM me

Hi. I am shopping for the same car. Can you pm me? in NY

The lowest price one with navigation is $44,xxx. They build these NX with navi and a bunch of other options.

Please post the color combos you have for this deal.

Thanks

too many to post

whats the ux250h looking like?

NVM – MF is way to high

Looks like a solid deal for a 19 Lexus NX

Question for the regulars on the LH Calculator as this applies to all deals with a drive off beyond first payment. If you check zero drive off the calculator goes from 10.1 to 8.5. Seems like an error in the calculator

Seems like this should be the way the calculator should work on all leases?

Hi I’m interested. Can you please provide contact information and details. Thank you.

updated 1st post with Comfort package build for many who asked…341+tax/month and same drive offs

Are MSDs available for NY?

no they are not available for NY residents AFAIK. I think some manufacturers it’s okay as long as the dealer isn’t NY, but I think Lexus excludes NY residents from using MSDs