‘mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Mani is great, professional, timely, thorough and caring…

I am 69 and this is my 1st lease…

Everything Mani stated or published was 100% accurate…

All $ figures were accurate to the penny…

Never entered the dealership or communicated with them except email and text…

Mercedes delivered as scheduled…

Mani assisted me thru the process (simple)…

Big Jim

1 Like

Thank you Big Jim ! And thanks to Bobby as well. I’m glad I had the opportunity to serve you as well Sir. Enjoy your new ride !

I GOT THIS BEAUTY OF A CAR!!! HELL YEAHHHHHHHHH :stuck_out_tongue::raised_hands:

Thank you so much mani for your help with my first lease! This is the exact car I wanted, and the deal is impressive!!! The deal happened to end up costing even a few bucks less than anticipated.

I’m just so glad to have been able to work with him because he was the best middleman I could wish for! He answered all my noob questions. Very patient and friendly. Reached out to the dealership if any info was needed. Frankly his fee was well worth it!

I’m so looking forward to have him work on my next lease once this one’s up :star_struck:

3 Likes

I got the glc 300 a month ago and wife is happy . Highly recommend Mani as your broker ,if you dont want to deal with dealership and be delivered to your home. Mani is very professional , courteous and the whole process is very transparent . Do not hesitate to contact Mani

1 Like

Thank you @Barca for the kind words. Enjoy the new vehicle !

1 Like

We got QX60 Pure Fwd with @mani_is_kool 's help. It was really great working with @mani_is_kool . He was fair and upfront about the process and numbers. He made the vehicle available on a very short notice(even though dealership was out of stock). We spent 30 minutes at the dealership for the paperwork!
Would definitely use him again and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a lease in Florida!.

2 Likes

Thank you @fl_seeker and congrats

Thank you @mani_is_kool for helping us find a QX60 PURE in the color we wanted. We wouldn’t have been able to get this deal in Florida without your help. I love when I try something new and it turns out like this, This was the easiest lease I have ever signed.

3 Likes

We just got our brand new QX60 PURE from @mani_is_kool. This was an amazing deal, very hard to beat! Thank you @mani_is_kool for making it possible! I spoke to @mani_is_kool for the first time ever this morning and by the end of the day we have this amazing vehicle parked in our driveway. He went out of his way to be in continuous contact throughout the process in a very smooth transaction that was by far the best leasing experience of my life. Thank you @mani_is_kool! You are the real deal!

4 Likes

Mani is the man. Contact him early evening yesterday Friday, and I was already driving my new QX60 today Saturday at 2 PM. He took time to answer all my questions. Thanks Mani for my blue QX60 and a such great deal.

1 Like

Thanks Mr. Carlos. Enjoy and Happy New Year !

Mani is the man!

He was fantastic, responsive and we were driving a 2019 QX60 Pure in our chosen color of Silver/Graphite by the following afternoon. No surprises from the deal posted with the 39/15 terms.

He also helped me with the VPP to make this a no brainer, hassle free deal for a beautiful SUV over the weekend. Highly recommended

1 Like

Thanks to Mani, we have a 2019 QX60 Pure that we brought home on New Year’s Eve. He was upfront, no BS and it couldn’t have been an easier transaction. He found the color combo we wanted, sent him all of my docs for conquest and VPP, and we were on the way to pick it up the next morning. Easiest transaction I’ve done for a car.

This is my second lease hack. We hacked a 2016 Genesis sedan when those were getting blown out and the deal for the QX60 is even better. Highly recommend Mani to anyone looking for a hassle-free leasing experience!

1 Like

Obligatory pic!

1 Like

Thank you ! Happy New Year and New Ride ! Enjoy !

Pleasure to work with you and thanks for the kind words. Happy New Year and New Ride to you.

Just wanted to say thanks to Mani for the help with my Q50 lease! I was a bit nervous initially going through a broker for the first time not knowing what to expect, but after I couldn’t imagine leasing any other way.

The entire process was incredibly easy. I literally walked in shook a few hands signed papers and left. I will be recommending him to everyone I know. Happy camper with my new Q50!!

5 Likes

Thanks for your vote of confidence ! Glad the whole experience was smooth and easy for you! Enjoy the new ride !

2 Likes

We just picked up ours! Can’t thank you enough Mani. It was so easy. Will post pictures in a few.

3 Likes

Congrats @Ralex ! Glad it was a smooth, stressless experience bud !