M3 Deal Thoughts?

So after having turned down a deal last month I now got a stronger deal on the same car.

$777/month on a 78.3k MSRP 2018 M3 for 36m/12k only 1st month at signing+MSD. Car is brand new (6miles)

Also going to post the deal screen, as I was wondering if I am interpreting everything correctly and they aren’t shafting me in any way?

Would appreciate any input before I put a deposit.

Thanks!

Thanks to whoever merged the posts!

I think it’s about as good as your going to get. Maybe 500/1000 more in the sales price. Can you get an ol code? Also I did 24 months on mine bc it was close to 36.

What state are you in?

Registering car in GA.

No deal. Hold strong. This can be had for 699…
In the meantime, get your BMW CCA rebate lined up
and look for the 1k OL code in addition

OL code is included, the lease credit is only $2500 in this territory sadly. Thanks for the CCA reminder I completely forgot about this.

699 on what basis?

His crystal balls told him so.

If you do search on M3, you will see why.
Also 2018 cannot be leased after this month, this dealer is gonna be stuck with a lemon …

Science my friend. A 2018 M3 is going to be as useful as a piece of lead on the dealer lot come April 1st

His rebates are lower so he has an uphill battle. 12% off on a non cs model is up there with the other deals.

Just to provide closure:

1 Like

Post final numbers but it seems you got close to 700 before tax.

Will post later once I am home and have the contract. Think its roughly around the $710 mark before tax.

OL Code, CCA, Loyalty and Lease Credit all in the deal as well.

1 Like

So I wasn’t far off with crystal balls 699 prediction? Congrats on a good deal and thank me later …

can we get this in socal? tried to hack crevier bmw didnt get close lol

I don’t think this should be impossible to replicate. I only got 2.5k lease credit due to region so there is another 1k potentially available. I did reach out to around 20 different dealerships though before I got something.

Agree definitely possible. Focus on the selling price before incentives of at least 10% and you should get there assuming you have loyalty and an ol code. You only have a few days so start emailing!