Los Angeles Lease for around $200 a month?

Hey guys, idk if this is possible, but I am looking for a lease that is around $200 a month, with nothing down besides first and 2nd month if needed. My credit score is amazing and I am located in Los Angeles. Does anyone know of any deals like this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Base Jetta or CRuz with minimal options

Do you have any particular brands in mind? Plenty of great deals to be found in SoCal (and great contacts on this forum), but you might need to narrow it down just a bit first.

check 2019 Kia Forte LXS or Hundai Elantra SE or SEL 2018. If You have no time for searching go to Honcker app. It might help. I have seen there recently good deals.

If you searched a little bit, you’d see the big hack right now is a Ford Fusion hybrid.

2 Likes

I am sure you can discover 200/sub-200 lease deals with work, but I was finding it difficult/requiring too much negotiating, or, of course, dealers wanted a down (which I was not willing to do). As @TruckorFastOnly mentioned, I signed for a new Fusion Hybrid for well under $200 with zero down and zero DAS the day after Christmas. A month earlier, the deal was not as easy. And I did not make the decision based upon price alone; I like the car and features. Win/Win. You are in the proper region for such a deal as well.

1 Like

Agree that Ford Fusion Hybrid is a winner. All key safety features included and great mileage. Picking up this afternoon.

Thank you guys so much for your help!

So how does it work, do I just go to a couple of dealers around town and be like what’s your best price and then maybe tell each other that I can get a better deal at another dealer in the hopes that they will go down? I remember you could use tru car to lock in the lowest price, is this still a thing or are their other websites?

Hey, @Jeffingson, follow the suggestions in the post link below. An email to dealers will do just fine. Physically visiting each dealership would be a valuable waste of time. Let us know how it goes.

It’s a little late because Dec is pretty much over, but the base Equinox LS should be possible and also the Trax if you qualify for all the rebates.

See here: Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Oh, yes, great call. Contact @chevysalesgirl. Had I not signed my deal elsewhere, I definitely would have gone to Tricia. You will find a smooth transaction and a great deal (provided she has vehicles in your range, left).

1 Like

Can anyone recommend a broker to use, call several in my area, they never call back.