Looking to assume a lease with a minimum of 8 months and a maximum of 12 left (Bay Area, CA)

I am only interested if the vehicle meets the following:

Maximum monthly payments of:

•$505 for eight months
•$337 for 12 months

1. The vehicle shows a clean CARFAX.
  2. You must be able to provide regular maintenance records.
  3. Upon inspection by a mechanic, there are no mechanical issues.
  4. The exterior must be without any large or significant dents, dings, scrapes, scratches, or cracks in the windshield, and the interior without tears, stains, etc., that will not pass an end-of-lease inspection. You must have all keys, manuals, navigation discs, spare tires, etc., that came with the vehicle as you are charged for them if not present at lease end (which means if they are missing, I will be financially responsible). If you are uncertain, these guidelines should be available to you from the manufacturer on what is acceptable, and what is not. If you know anything would not pass end-of-lease inspection or need to be repaired or replaced before it will, I am not interested in assuming the lease.
  5. I prefer tires that do not need replacement. However, if they need replacing, you must be willing to replace them before the transfer or pay a portion of the cost.
  6. I am not interested in a lease where there is very little mileage left. I do not drive much, and I am sorry to bring it up, but many drive more than the contract allowance and then want to get out of the lease strictly because of the extra cost associated with excess mileage. I do not wish to assume a lease and place a severe limit on how much I can drive it or have to purchase more miles.

I have had many contact me about taking up a lease, or when approaching others, these issues are the ones that always seem to come up.

I have Tier-1 credit and have no problems qualifying. I have been approved by both Mercedes and BMW but did not move forward due to the issues numbered above with MB (BMW was out of my control).

If you truly have a car in an excellent condition meeting the months left above, let us get you out of your lease and transfer it into my name.

Not in the Bay Area but not too far.

1 Like

Thank you. I was in touch with the OP yesterday. Everything is an option, but the payment would have to come down considerably on that.

There are several options here that meet your criteria: https://goo.gl/wd3zUn

1 Like

I have no connection with whoever is selling that, just thought it could fit the criteria.

2 Likes

Awesome! Wow. Thank you, @LGrider @nyclife! :+1:

There’s a dude out in NJ who’s pretty desperate to get rid of his Q50. Don’t have his thread on hand but he’s bumped it a few times with no feedback. You may be able to make it work with him if you can coordinate shipping.

1 Like

Is this the one, @dukez?

Yep! I think I saw another guy trying to get out of his Q50 as well but that’s the one I was thinking of when I posted earlier.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming. I appreciate it!