Looking for lease transfer of a 2017 BMW X3 xDrive28i with a cash incentive of $3500

Looking to transfer a lease for 2017 BMW X3. I am relocating and hence looking to get out of this lease.
I put down $3500 on this but my loss is your gain.

$721/month payment ($3500 bonus will bring down your monthly payment to $536).

1. Includes BMW Maintenance Agreement till end of the lease 09/2020
  2. Includes Windshield protection Program till end of the lease 09/2020.
  3. Includes Exterior paint,Interior fabric and leather Protection till end of the lease 09/2020.

45,000 miles till end of the lease Sept 2020
36 month lease (Remaining 19 months) ends Sept 2020
Current ODO 5,400 miles
MSRP $48,000
Color Exterior : Red Interior : Black
Almost 40,000 miles left on the car till the end of the lease.BMW_X3

WOW! Bad deal!

I’d suggest looking at other lease transfer threads in the ‘Marketplace’ section to use as a template. Your post is missing the bulk of useful information (MSRP, Options, colors etc.). Also, pictures sell. I doubt anyone will be interested without seeing the car.

Unfortunately on the surface, this looks like a really bad deal. $3500 down and you’re still over $700/mo. Ouch. You have a lot of miles remaining, maybe you’ll find a road warrior who needs that much runway; but more likely you’ll have to incentivize much further if you want interest from this forum. For this site, you should target at minimum reaching the 1% rule. Good luck.

2 Likes

@Yogita - Post it on Swap A lease website. It might go there faster.

Was your $3,500 a trade in? I don’t see how you were able to put down $3,500 and still have a payment over $700/mo. What’s the vehicle MSRP?

It’s unclear about the cash incentive. Are you implying that since you put $3,500 down at inception, that the $3,500 is an incentive?

No.It’s the bonus I am willing to give for the lease transfer.

1 Like

Wow! That’s rough, I pay about a third for mine. Best of luck

Did you pay extra for maintenance at inception? If not maintenance does not go with the car. Best of luck.

Incorrect, if he paid for BMW UltimateCare+, which it looks like he did, then it is transferable.

Source: Myself being a dummy and purchasing UltimateCare+ during inception as well.

All 3 insurances go with the car and is transferable.

That’s exactly what I said if he didn’t pay extra it’s not transferable. The ad wasn’t clear. But helps explain the payment a bit more I guess.

I didn’t even realize there was windshield wiper coverage available.

They def made some cheddar on all the F&I stuff.

Best luck OP. You’re heading the right direction. I think it’ll sell on Swap a Lease at $536, maybe.

I just can’t believe you’ve paid $12K to drive 5K miles