Looking for Audi A3 premium plus lease SoCal

I have had no luck getting a A3 lease, premium plus, sign and drive with 15k miles.
All offers have been over $500+ a month. is that realistic? seems ridiculous, despite knowing leases don’t do well on Audis. I am located in southern California, Los angeles

You can reach out to @GeorgeCSL - 2018 Audi A3 Premium(So-Cal Broker) - A3 Premium for $269/mo for 7.5k miles/mo. Probably a little more for 15k and premium plus

1 Like

unfortunately I did, no response. Anyone know what dealer he works at to directly reach out to him?

@IvanAudi would also be a good resource

@Ashkan_Moftakhar I think I can help check these deals out

IF YOU DONT HAVE AN AUDI CURRENTLY IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Audi A3 Premium Plus
MSRP: $ 37855
Monthly Payment: $ 449 + Tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0 Driveoff no money out of pocket just sign and drive
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15k miles per year
MF: .00006
Residual: 43%

IF YOU DO HAVE AN AUDI CURRENTLY IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Audi A3 Premium Plus
MSRP: $ 37855
Monthly Payment: $ 419 + Tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0 Driveoff no money out of pocket just sign and drive
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15k miles per year
MF: .00006
Residual: 43%

Deal is good through 08/31/2018

My name is Nathan. I work over at Omega Auto Group. Call or text me (818) 900-3621, or you can just PM me.

1 Like

The A4 will lease for less. The residual on the A3 sucks.

Audi’s typically don’t lease well, but in Southern California they lease ok, and you can get just above the “1% rule” with an A4, but not an A3.

And other than size, why wouldn’t you want an A4? The A3 is approaching the end of it’s cycle, A4 is still relatively new and fresh.

1 Like

That’s what I just ended up doing! got an offer, i couldn’t pass up on

A bit late, appreciate reaching out though! next deal, see you in 3 years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fair enough, but instead of 3 years let’s shoot for more like 2-2 1/2 years so we can get you out of that lease early! Enjoy your new car @Ashkan_Moftakhar!

2 Likes

I like the mentality, feel free to save me on your end and set a reminder to reach out to me!