Looking for A SUV in NJ any brands

Any promotions on any lease? For a SUV need to be a AWD, sunroof and leather. Nice screen with Apple play. Budget is less then $300 a month

1 Like

Any promotions on any lease? Yes. Many.

You need AWD, leather, and moonroof? Should have no problem finding that.

Budget less than $300? Well, depending on how much you can pay up front, how long you lease, and how many miles you drive, that could be any vehicle under the sun.

Let us know how your research goes.

Oh, and there is this…

3 Likes

Start making a list of small/midsize SUVs that have Apple CarPlay since a lot of them don’t.

Then list the trim and MSRP to get leather and sunroof.

1 Like

Budget is 1k of down payment. I am flexible on the MSD. I need help any brokers/dealership want to help me.

Email me Peterk888@gmail.com

Equinox
Tiguan
Cx-5
Santa Fe

I’d suggest clicking on the link in the post that is two above yours

1 Like

Look at Marketplace and Shared Deals for Tiguan, Equinox, etc.

1 Like

AWD. Leather. Sunroof. For $1k down and less than $300 a month? Lol. You people are hilarious.

2 Likes

Starting at $300* lol 2k down

An Equinox should be easy at that price with $1000 down

So what’s the trim and MSRP that has the features you need?

You must have seen this one 2019 Infinti QX60 Pure AWD, 295 + tax + msds, TDAS: doc/bank/dmv. Must have: vpp. Home delivery available, only one left. [NJ/CT]

If you live in california dealers will bend over backwards to give you deals. I just watched a deal for $250 a month 0 down happen on something they won’t do under $600 here.

A Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude has all those features, but the cheapest I’ve seen it is $375 all rolled in.

However, a smaller Jeep, like a Cherokee or compass would have all those things and be closer to your budget.

1 Like