Looking For 3rd Row SUV deals in NYC (or Tri-State) for under $450

What are the best deals for a relatively well equipped 3rd row SUV happening right now? Can anyone help me out?

Have you looked through the forum to see which 3 row crossovers have a lot of topics? That would give you an idea of what is leasing well

I’ve been skimming. I notice the QX60 pretty often, but the tech in it gives me some pause. I’m trying to see if there are any other SUVs in that category.

Buick Enclave leasing very well with $10k dealer & incentives for leasing.
3 row seats are amazing - I love the 2nd row with captain chairs instead of the bench - keeps kids hands to themselves.
And Buick offers a nice competitive / conquest lease cash too.
It’s one of the cars on my list for a 3 row seat SUV.
The others on the list are pricey but nice: Audi Q7, BMW X5, Land Rover Discovery

Check out the Tiguan post: 2018 Tiguan S - Habanero Orange - LA/Socal - $26,075 MSRP, $648 Driveoff / $177/mo plus tax, 36/10

Dodge Durango probably or GMC acadiai

I’ve checked out both, not really a big fan of the Durango or Acadiai. But I’ll look more into both.

I like the new re-designed Chevrolet Traverse.
Much more attractive than the rounded look of yesteryear…

Toyota Highlander XLE, we’re on our third one. Plus you can do MSD’s.

Hi @Divebomb
Do you have toyota dealership to recommend with good prices for Highlander XLE ?
thanks

X5’s 3rd row seems pretty tight for real practical use…

Just PM’d you. 20202020

I believe the Traverse and Enclave share a lot of DNA though I hear the Enclave is a bit more luxurious.

Hey. ANy luck on a good Highlander XLE AWD?

Can you share any more information?
Any luck at the dealer?