Loaner CPO 2017 QX60

I wanted to get some advice on a car that’s available and get some opionion to see if this is the best way. I have elderly father in law that drives less than 7500 miles a year but knowing he will damage the bumpers (front and back) at some point. He has done it to the last two car and blamed it on inanimate objects :slight_smile:

So leasing doesn’t seem like a good option. We saw a loaner CPO 2017 QX60 msrp 51k selling for $30,900 + ttl. The car has 13k miles on it. The car is optioned with prem+ and driver assist. I am in Houston and I check the prices around and it seems to be a good deal.

What does everyone think about the price. And if buying is the best option. Or leasing should still be an option.

Thanks

Why destroy another car? Why not fix what he has now?

The car has frame damage this time.

The better question is if he should still be driving…

1 Like

Yes we are in the process of starting to take the key from him but stubborn elderly.

Maybe a cheap lease is a better idea. How many times will you sell damaged cars?

Actually we usually fix it up and drive it until we have to change. That’s what we did on the previous one. We usually get the base model for him with no safety feature. So when I saw this QX, it seems to have all the safety features and the price seems to be ok.

None of my business really but if you are starting to take the key away why are you buying a new car for him… not buying a new car sounds like the perfect way to take the key away and not endanger others on the road.

2 Likes