Lexus - 2018 Golden Opportunity Sales Event around the corner

I would think that the lease cash on the GS 350 will get up to 6500 in December. I wouldn’t rush to get one now.

1 Like

Each dealer has 3-4 on the lot- max- I won’t expect to see any 2018s in a month or so.

have you checked if you can get any federal tax credits for buying a hybrid? This would make the 450h even more appealing.

No Lexus qualifies.

Was working a deal on a 2018 ES with premium package that I didn’t end up taking today. MSRP of 42.1K, Sale price of 35.9K, worked out to 339 + tax with only 1st month DAS. I did have access to the Lexus Drive Cert for $1K which may not be readily available.

Best “base” deal I got to on a 40K build was 283 + tax with acq/license/1st DAS (slightly better than some public broker rates). Seemed like I might have been able to squeeze a tiny bit more but wasn’t interested in the vehicle.

NX details are on this post:

RX deal details here:

1 Like

Both of those deals were over a year ago?

The RX was last June. The NX was December 30th

For those who are looking for a GX460, keep in mind that new 2018 GX460 premium with 58k msrp is going for as low as 45k for a purchase. It might actually be a good time to purchase (4k in rebate) vs lease (only $1k in rebate).

1 Like

Intresting – Great SUV however the interior is ancient

1 Like

Its not just the interior, the whole car is ancient.

But there is no other SUV’s like it. It’s hard to compare true BOF suv vs car based cross-over suv. Rides super smooth

1 Like

any body have a chance to price out a LX 570 2 row? Looking into it myself, think we can get 20% off MSRP?

I’ve seen up to 20k off on 2017’s with 9k rebate from the manufacture.

So far rx350l 550 per month.

2400 tax and fees

Actually if you mix the right blend of assets you can find portfolios that haven’t gone down a single year for the past 20 years and still returned what the s&p has returned. Or better. You just have to know where to look but they are all publicly traded and mostly funds.

Hi alik88,

I sent you a PM. Thank you.

We are looking to lease a RX350 for the first time. I need some answers please.
1- What is MSD? How does this work?
2- looking to get my payments in the Mid $300.00 range. I saw an add for $375 starting at lease of RX350
3- $0 down, or should I put a down to lower the payment.
4- Who, and what dealership should we talk too? I live in SoCal

1. Search the forum
  2. Not happening on an RX with $0 down
  3. Search the forum
  4. Search the forum. Some dealers have been mentioned
1 Like

Any deals on LX570 3 row?