Lexus - 2018 Golden Opportunity Sales Event around the corner

why bother trying to help people who are so hard-headed. If they choose not to read the wealth of information on this forum and put $5k down let them.

1 Like

I got my RCF from Longo for $620/month with 1st payment DAS.

Just matters who you deal with and how motivated they are to move that specific inventory at that specific time.

That’s pretty sweet and also very surprising. I was trying to deal on the opposite end of the spectrum with a family SUV, though, which I’m sure they sell 15+ units per day - maybe the reason for the weak discount?

I’ve tried Longo at least 10 times on different vehicles (RX, NX, ES) with different salespeople, both in person and via phone, and had very poor results each time. All other dealerships offered much higher discounts right off the bat, but it looks like you scored a nice one (as long as you’re referring to an actual RCF and don’t mean an RC F-Sport :laughing:)

Actual RCF of course! :joy:

I haven’t tried going to them for my first quote, but they’ve always offered to beat any existing quote I’ve had.

Because I feel indebted to this forum for the amazing deals I’ve been able to get. When I first joined, I was a complete n00b. Came across the amazing deal @Jon got on his RX. He set the bar, and I was determined to match/beat it. Now that I’ve learned so much from the veterans, I just want to return the favor. If not for members’ willingness to share on this forum, I’d probably be paying Lexus money for a Toyota.

Some more personal bars :slightly_smiling_face:
61,xxx RX350 F Sport, 36/10, 1k down + MSDs - $464
44,xxx NX300, 36/7500, $250 down + MSDs - $325
57,xxx RX450h, 36/7500, 1k down + MSDs - $400
31,xxx CX-5 GT AWD, 36/15, $800 DAS - $300
44,xxx Q50 3.7, 39/10, 1k DAS - $330 (this car was before leasehackr and could have been $50-60 lower :slightly_frowning_face:)
54,xxx G37 Sport, 24/10, 1,500 DAS - $250

On that note! I’m helping a friend with finding a deal on a hybrid with 15k miles - ES300H, NX300H, Camry SE Hybrid, but not having any luck on the Lexuses due to super low inventory and high mileage. Anyone have any tips to pass along?

5 Likes

I helped my mother-in-law back in December to lease a Camry Hybrid, it was a pretty good deal:

Definitely check if the Uber discount still applies and personally I would get the LE trim as that is the only Hybrid out of the models you listed that has the lithium ion battery pack and gets the best gas mileage in any Toyota product not named Prius. Great car so far, my mother-in-law loves it!

Thanks! That’s a very solid deal for 15k miles! I think residual has dropped to 52% this quarter, but will definitely use this as a benchmark.

Can I ask what the OTD price was on the $44,000 NX300?

Working to get around a $350 pmt ish. I plan on buying it out at the end so not sure if getting a lower mileage lease would help or hurt me

Just did this deal on Saturday with Lexus of Santa Monica on 2018 NX Hybrid with premium package:

MSRP $45760.
Selling price after rebate $38774.29
Money factor 0.0007
Residual $25168. 55%
36 months / 15k miles / drive off $1800 / payment $471 including tax

Think I did pretty well. Pushed for more but they wouldn’t budge. Limited supply of 18’s left and wanted to get $1750 dealer cash.

Hi. May I ask what state you are in? I am in SoCal, and looking to get into a RX350 F Sport too. May I ask you a couple of questions.
1- MSRP?
2- MSD’s how much you put down?
3- Money Factory?
4- Tax?
5- Residual
6- if you are in SoCal: What dealership did you use?

Nicely done although MSDs would have helped lower the monthly to around $430…

Yeah, I know. Wife didn’t want to tie up that much cash. Gotta keep the peace. She got a nice ride out of it.

WOW the RX450h for $400 is really nice, I need to master this by December. I have to take my RX350 in and while waiting I always talked to the sales. Sadly in Fresno there isn’t much of a discount since there is only one Lexus dealer.

Sadly in Fresno should be your username :joy: Sorry…I had to

This is a quote I recieved for the GS 350 F Sport
Any one else getting deals?
MSRP - 55,845

is that selling price AFTER the rebate?

so they gave you a $845 discount?

1 Like

That’s what I was seeing in June. GS just doesn’t lease well. And they keep stock low. I went with an ES350 with the luxury packs MSRP 46080 discounted down to ~38000. These were not leasing that well either thanks to a low residual and stingy deals. 434 +tax a month. MF .00006 / 46% residual/12k. I was already over mileage so I took advantage of 3 months pull ahead. The car was discounted 18% inclusive of the 3750 lease cash.
I think these will go to 25% + off by September, I could not wait around.
Nightfall Mica, Parchment, Panoramic roof, real Leather, etc…

55,845 - 4,845 = 51,000 - 4000 lease cash is the deal for this quote that they sent me

you need to read more – aim for a 10% discount before incentives

i hope we see a 500 after tax ZERO drive off 15k / yr GS350 F sport