Legal Advice: Signed Paperwork but Need to cancel deal... ASAP!

Sorry to the mods for opening a thread but need Legal advice.

Long story short, I totaled my wife’s car in Boston and were looking for a replacement. We settled on a Mercedes. We thought we got a good deal and signed. Since Mass doesn’t do temp tags, we cannot take the car. Dealer said within a week we should have it ready but now it is almost three weeks. Part of our DAS was the dealer to pay our taxes/registration for the ENTIRE year but they opted for a 60-day registration! I assume they are just pocketing the difference of almost $1,000. We Still haven’t heard from the dealer and it’s annoying.

My question now is, since we DID NOT take delivery of the car as it is sitting on the lot. We just want to get out of this deal, go out of state and pick up the car SAME DAY. My wife has been on my ass about why we don’t have the car and dealer took first months payment and the next one is due to end of this month with no car in hand! I know I have been very annoying past month to this site but I just want to get this car and keep my wife happy. Just need legal advice from the hackers!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Car Totaled in lease?