Leasing tomorrow - Looking for Infiniti qx30 $2000 coupon

Hi all,

I’ve seen some $2k off coupons floating around. Planning on leasing tomorrow, last day of month/quarter. Wondering if anyone has a $2k off coupon they weren’t planning on using? Thanks!

Also - anyone have mf/residual? Looking at 36/12 or 39/12.

Thanks!

Recommend Edmunds forums for tracking down MF/residuals.

I’d highly recommend you get the full details before you go lease. Go in armed with not only the MF/residual, but TrueCar data on selling prices (push for very aggressive deals but unless you’re an expert don’t expect to get the absolute best price - luck can be a substitute for expertise but don’t bank on it).

Didn’t know Edmunds posted residuals, I can’t find them anywhere? Have a link?

You have to post and ask if you can’t find it - http://forum.edmunds.com … it is their day job

You can back into the residual % by going here but the MF may be harder

Just click on “See Offer Details” on the specific trim and get the MSRP vs lease end purchase price

Ahh just saw that. Someone asked a few days ago for ny, in case anyone else needs, 36/12 awd

Premium - .00003 and 56%
Luxury - .00003 and 59%

No change based on options or packages.

Still looking for that private offer :wink:

Hey dderh026,

Unfortunately $2,000 private offer cannot be shared. At least that’s what the local dealer told us here in Southern California. I was helping my brother with a QX30 this month and I brought my private code print out but he told us the code will not work but he can give little mextra discount on the car in lieu of.
For QX30 FWD Premium($39k~) we were initially getting around 17% off the MSRP but did get close to 20% at the end of the day so try to shoot for that.
I was told 39month lease is the sweet spot for Infinitis so might want to consider that but either way, QX30 is being moved aggressively this month so deal is in your favor.

Good luck!!

Great info thanks!

Just got off phone with local dealer. $1500 down $408 a month for a premium.
MRSP: 41,730,
Selling price: $37,185

They marked up the mf a bit too. She wouldn’t even tell me what it was haha. Needless to say I won’t be leasing a qx30 today!

Hi
I just got a quote for 2017 Honda Accord EXL V6 OTD price $28114, 2017 Honda Accord EXL V4 $25291
Is this a good price should I go for it? Thank you very much for your advise. Learned a lot from reading the forum and appreciate everybody’s contributions.

Just avoid that store - they aren’t serious about leasing a vehicle.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

If you are a broker/dealer you will need to register on here as such…