Leasing an 2017 Audi Q7

Taxes in FL are 7%

20 characters

Nearly 900 month effectively for a 60K carā€¦plus, as a 6 time audi lessor, I wouldnā€™t get a 2.0 on this car.

Doesnā€™t even include audicare?

If you can afford it, and it will make you happyā€¦go for it. Personally, cars just donā€™t do much for me anymoreā€¦I live in LA, and my average MPH (over 15 years) is between 18-19 mph over 100000s of miles. And, IMHO, the gap between luxury and non-luxury cars is narrowing every year.

Get the P Car variant ā€¦it should come in less

Get the old 5 series if ur on a $400 budget with no DP. Donā€™t ask for impossible. Q7 is a high demand vehicle ATM. Always remember, Supply and Demand!!! And to top it off, Q7 MF sux.

Could you guys share the best prices you got for your Q7?
I am trying to figure out how much below MSRP the dealers are willing to go.

For example, how much monthly lease payments should I expect to pay for a $65k ā€œpurchaseā€ prices of '17 Q7 3.0 with 36mo/10k lease? How about $60k purchase price if I remove some options?

Thanks in advance.

At edmunds, they target 6% off msrp. You could shoot for 10%to 12% off for starters.

Thanks @socal59
How about lease? How much should I expect to pay based on X agreed-upon amount?
I got some numbers from some sites, but I think my calculation is off. I generally go with $0 down and build it all in the lease payments, and NY State doesnā€™t have MSD.

Does anyone have the updated MF and Residuals for Q7 3.0 with 36/10k lease?
Thank you.

Check at Edmunds.com. Numbers havenā€™t changed.

Thanks socal59, where exactly do you find the details on numbers?

I checked here,canā€™t find it.

Edmunds forums ā€¦

Ah sorry, Iā€™ll hunt for it.

I know these lease horribly but my sister is adamant. Any opinions on a target sales price for a $58,010 Q7, invoice is $54,501 and the sale price is currently $53,739. Can she do better?

Q7s are hot. I doubt you will do much better

are you getting nearly 6k discount on the car?? Whose the dealer?

@drtodd
would love to know the dealer too

So i guess thatā€™s a good price. We will see if it changes when they say they want to lease. If it holds i will share dealer.

its a good price. but you need to see the lease terms. what are the lease terms is the key. and beware of US bank leases. they dont have wear and tear insurance. be ready for a heafty end of lease bill for wear and tear if its US bank. try to stick to audi financial if possible

2.0 or 3.0? 20 characters

2.0 premium plusā€¦