Lease Transfer (SoCal): 2017 MB c43 AMG - pretax pmt $650 $62,000 MSRP 25 months

Hi everyone. I’m trying to transfer my C43 AMG. The sticker on this bad boy is just over 62k! The lease term ends October first 2020. There are 25 payments left after my upcoming payment on 1 August. Current mileage is ~17k with total mileage of 42k allowed. ~1k miles left a month. The only reason I’m swapping is because I recently upgraded into a C 63. This car has got a unique package and is pretty much fully loa ded. Pearl white with red interior. I’ll upload a list of options as well. The maintenance package for 20,000 and 30,000 miles is included. I’m in Ventura county and with tax the total payment is 697. The pre-tax payment is $650

First class problem trying to lease swap out of c43 to make room for a c63… :us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::sunglasses:

Haha more like an addiction problem.

Does this have the AMG performance exhaust? Apologies if I missed it in the listing as I’m viewing on mobile. I’m in San Diego, and would be interested. Thanks.

It’s the standard “sport” exhaust unfortunately. That said it sounds pretty great. Still crackles and pops. That’s one of the few options missing from the car. Other than that it’s pretty loaded.