[Lease Transfer] 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring $336/mo + $500 down | Florida

I’m looking to transfer my 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring Lunar Silver Lease. The monthly payments are $335.95. The car currently has 1500 miles on it. It was purchased/leased on November 13, 2018. The payment due date is something that you could easily work out with Honda should you decide to take over the lease. There are 33 payments left and the lease is for 36/36K. The car is BRAND NEW.
All I’m asking for is $500 down, and your ability to take over the payments of $335.95. I love the car, but I REALLY want a Type R. I had come from a Civic Si, and I miss the manual transmission.

The sticker price was, $29,670. If you are interested, let me know and I’ll send pics.

Honda doesn’t allow lease transfers. You’ll need to look into Carmax/Carvana/Shift/Vroom/etc…

3 Likes

Why are you selling you just got it?

A Type R will basically triple your payment, but good luck!

The Patriots were VERY VERY VERY good to me!!!

1 Like

I miss driving a manual, and like I told Bjam, the Patriots were very good to me.

I’m calling Honda right now. I think that you’re right. Carvana offered me a nice buyout, where I would only lose about $800

Honda DOES offer Lease Transfers, BUT, and this is a big BUT, I would have to transfer it to someone I know and trust, as my name for some reason still has to stay on the paperwork. They recommended that I go to the dealership. I could be interested in the Accord Sport Manual, I read that they are running good deals. I dunno, I just know that I am not as happy as I was when I used to drive my Accord Coupe’s then my Civic Si.

take this and run

Why are there Honda cars posted on Leasetrader?

I gotta be honest Jonathan, take what and run?

Take the $800 hit and RUN as fast as u can. Like Disappear.
But no seriously, an $800 hit for a car you just purchased 2 months ago is peanuts compared to you giving it to someone else with risking yr credit.
Buy a Type R or a private jet or whatever you want.

3 Likes

You could reach out to them and find out, but my guess is they’re looking for someone to buy out their lease. You’ll see the same on Swapalease. I’d honestly take the Carvana offer and move on if you’re already set on getting rid of the hatch.

BlockquoteI’m calling Honda right now. I think that you’re right. Carvana offered me a nice buyout, where I would only lose about $800

800 negative equity is great for a car you’ve only had for a few months!

Title updated. GLWT