Lease Transfer: 2017 MB GLC 300 - Reduced to $379/mo plus tax

11 months left on lease. Mileage remaining 16K, allowed 30K. $379 PM. Taxes not included in payment. Excellent condition GLC 300. Non smoker. RWD, Panorama Sunroof, Keyless Go, 19" 5 spoke wheels, Blind spot assist, rain sensing wipers, prewired for Garmin Map Pilot (Garmin Map Pilot SD Card Installed).

Will pay transfer fees. Mercedes Benz 3 year service included. I hear MB is easy to work with when it comes to lease transfers. Text or call three-one-five-nine-eight-six-three-five-four-zero.

Location is 35 miles south of Sarasota FL

1 Like

Some pictures and the MSRP would help. Seems like a high payment but someone desperate for a short term lease might bite.

MSRP is $45986. Willing to lower payments to $499 plus your tax rate. Also as mentioned above will pay for transfer fees. Some photos.

EDIT Reduced to $379/mo plus tax

Need to move this vehicle. Lease this for 11 months for $379 plus tax.

Thanks

Where the car is located?

I am located in Port Charlotte area.

What happens after 11months, I can buy it out, if so for how much? Im very interested and i can pull the trigger fast but need more info, thanks!

Sent you a message.

Service B1 just completed. All recalls have been done. Plenty of mileage left on the lease. 11 months remaining. $379/month plus tax.

Anyone looking for a short term lease? The last person that inquired could not get financed through MBFS.

11 months left. $379 per month plus tax. Just under 16K miles left to go for the remaining 11 mos.

This is in South FL. GLC is is like new condition.

Window Sticker.

How does this work if I’m out of state?

Not sure I understand your question.

I am in Texas, and I am interested. Can you help to figure out the procedure since TX charges taxea differently.

The way the laws in Texas work, after transferring the lease you’d take a risk that you’d have to pay the full sales tax on whatever the final sale price was when you register it at the DMV. Some people have avoided it, others have not, depends who you get at the DMV. You might be on the hook for ~$2500…

I know because I examined taking over an X5M lease from Cali but I wasn’t going to take a >$6000 gamble.

The way I see it is you’re gonna owe taxes one way or another, whether you do a lease transfer or a full lease at a dealer. Here is FL the lease is taxed on the monthly payments. It is my understanding in Texas sales tax is charged on the negotiated price of the vehicle?? If you are really serious I can contact MBFS and ask them how it works.

I’m not trying to kill a deal for you but it just doesn’t make sense for anyone in Texas to takeover a short term lease from another state. Even while it’s very well priced at a total of $4389, he’s risking having to pay ~$2500 tax, plus transport cost/time, plus any maintenance issues. As if that wasn’t bad enough if he chose to buy the car at lease end he’d then have to pay full tax on the buyout amount.

MBFS will probably tell you it’s down to the new lessee and the DMV what tax is due as it’s not up to them. I’ve been in this situation, just trying to save you both a lot of wasted time and effort.

There is no maintenance on the vehicle. It is covered by the maintenance plan I purchased and it just had its B1 service done. Transport not an issue. Get here and drive it back.

I am not knowledgeable on the tax situation so I will have to pass on that one.

Nice GLC at a very good price for short term. You might want to edit your first post or add a note that the price is reduced. I didn’t know it was $399 until i scrolled down.

I am honoring the $379 a month I posted before it went back to $399