[SOLD] LEASE TRANSFER. 2017 MB E300 24/12 Term Left, $259+tax/mo + $3500 MSD + $2500 DAS

OK, here goes.

I’m moving up to NYC this fall and will not have need for my E300 anymore. Here are the numbers:

2017 E300, RWD, Polar White/Macchiato Beige, P1, AMG Wheels, Comfort Box, Burmester
Service B just completed. One free Service A remaining.

MSRP: $58125
RV: $34169
Lease Start Date: 6/28/2017
Lease End Date: 6/28/2020
Lease Start Mileage: 9079
Lease End Mileage: 39079
Lease Transfer Fee: 695
Lease Disposition Fee: 595

Current Mileage: ~14000

Monthly: $259.42+tax
MSD: $3,500
CCR: $2,500

So, upon transfer, you will pay me $6,000, of which $3,500 you’ll get back at turn in. You’ll also need to pay the MB Lease Transfer fee. And like all leases, you will pay the disposition fee, unless you lease again in which case it is typically waived.

So, essentially you’re paying $363+ tax for a 24/12 lease.

I wanted to offer it here first on LH since this forum helped me get this deal last year. However, I’ll put it up on the other sites in a week or so if there’s no interest here.

Also, car is in the Atlanta metro area.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

You’re asking for more money in your down payment than you originally put down?

3 Likes

yes. an extra $1000.

You put $990 down, so that’s an extra $1500 down + the transfer fee.

The $990 did not include the acquisition fee, 1st mo, doc fees, etc. Total DAS last year was $5,000 ($3500 MSD, $1500 CCR).

I also drove less than half the allotted miles the first year.

1 Like

Your payment is $259.42+tx. You’re basically asking for $6k out of which $3500 is MSDs so net $2500.
$2500/24=$104
$259.42+104=approx effective $363.42+ tax payment + transfer fee.

Is that accurate?

3 Likes

That’s what I get for trying to do the math in my head. You’re right @305Hackr. I’ll fix my original post. Thanks for the catch.

Of course, it could vary a bit, depending on when the lease transfer occurs, but generally accurate.

makes the deal much more attractive. I think it’s a fair deal for a 24 mo lease on this car given current MB leases.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, $363 is a great price. Sorry OP, when you posted $460ish, I thought you had like 12 months left instead of 24 :slight_smile:

nope. my mistake my man.

math works out a little different if there are 23 instead of 24 mo left by the time you do the transfer. Might want to update the numbers and put payment in title

Great deal, IMO. GLWT.

well, in the off chance someone does the transfer today, and it takes 10 days, then the estimated monthly would line up :slight_smile: . But yeah, the monthly will vary depending on the transfer date, but hopefully those on LH understand that.

Ok, I’ll update the title.

1 Like

Any pics of the car you can share?

1 Like

Thanks. Sending you a pm.

Pardon my ignorance, how would taxes be handled if you move this to a different state? I’m in Virginia.
Thanks.

Depends on if you’re in a one-pay tax state or if they’ll tax it monthly on your payments. If the former, you’ll pay it when you register the car. If the latter, MBFS will charge you per month and they’ll remit it to the state each month.

Also, just to clarify, this is a RWD car. It is NOT 4Matic.

I spent a few months last summer unsuccessfully trying to get close to this deal. :angry: Learned a great deal in the process but ended up moving the hunt to the s90 to take advantage of an easier to secure deal and the auto driving features. I still think @amasih’s e300 deal needs to go into the LH hall of fame.

The king is dead, long live the king. Hope you are able to make some money on it.

1 Like