[Lease Transfer] 2017 Lexus NX200t - $340/mo

Hey Everyone,

Got a solid LH deal on this 1.5 years ago but we just moved to San Francisco and don’t have a need for this car anymore.

2017 Lexus NX200t. 13.5k miles,
$42k sticker - well-equipped. Premium Package (heated/ventilated seats, moonroof, LED lighting), Comfort Package (power/memory seats and steering wheel), power rear liftgate, parking sensors, blind spot monitoring, 18" wheels.
$340.22 including 9% tax
20 months remaining - lease ends 9/1/2020
10k/year lease and is exactly on that pace. 16.5k miles remaining on the lease (which is 825/mo)

Includes fully paid maintenance (Lexus normally pays for only the first 2 oil changes) and $7500 excess wear and tear coverage. So it should be essentially no additional cost to own the car.

Car is located in San Francisco. Is in like new condition - no accidents or any other kind of known issues.

I put down MSDs (multiple security deposit) totaling $3150 so you will need to be pay this deposit as well. You will receive this back from Lexus at the end of the lease. The Lexus lease transfer fee is pretty modest at $200.

2 Likes

Just pm’ed you if car is still available. Thanks

Hello, i am highly interested in your car. Willing to even start the transfer tomorrow. Please let me know!

Hi there! I’m a college student at Champaign, IL. I’m excited to see your vehicle and your lease offers. Please message me back if it’s still available and you still want it transferred. Thanks!

Closing as this appears to be inactive. I’m seeing 3 requests with no response from OP so I’m guessing this is either no longer available, or the OP has forgotten about it. Let a trusted hackr know if you want this reopened.