[Lease Transfer] 2017 Chevy Volt LT w/ Premium Sound, Comfort Package, 4k in Damage Protection: $286+tax/month + $2500 (17 payments left, 22k Miles Left!) SOCAL

Take over my lease or buy it outright. 2 options to choose from. Call for more info.

4.8k Left in payments (17 months total) LOTS OF MILES LEFT!!

$38k off the lot brand new 1-year ago. In perfect condition. Also includes 4k in damage protection! Great deal!

23k to buy outright

Like new black 2017 Volt LT with black leather, bose sound, comfort package. 14500 miles, like new.

Just looking to get a 4x4 and would like to sell this.

$38k off the lot brand new 1-year ago. In perfect condition.

If you’re serious, come check it out in person. Don’t waste our time.

(upload://2jDeibf3qTtgQG94gjf2jS40mMk.jpeg) ![EXT-1|666x500]
(upload://wcC0vc5RtV9JV0JGVDiQXwltJPh.jpeg) ![EXT-2|666x500]

Interested, is there a reason you never applied for the HOV stickers?

hov

this looks to be the sticker.

LA socal or OC socal?

thanks.

Stickers are on both front and back.

LA SoCal - Culver City to be specific. Nissani bros Chevy.

I wanted to add a couple more details on what I am looking for. I will be making a payment so next one won’t be until Feb 2019.

Lease Takeover

1. 16 Monthly Payments of $287 left
  2. PLUS $2500 cash upfront
  3. Lease transfer fee paid by you ($595)
  4. dealer is in Culver City

That is the full cost breakdown.

about the car

$38k off the lot brand new 1-year ago. In perfect condition. Also includes 4k in damage protection! Great deal!

Like new black 2017 Volt LT with black leather, bose sound, comfort package. 14500 miles, like new. LEASE IS FOR 36k miles. Lots of miles left!!

Please DM to come see in person. Will provide phone number for video call if that is easier. Happy to show the car that way and connect. No problem.

Is the $287/mo including tax?

After all is said and done (cash up front, lease transfer fee) it’ll cost about $480/mo plus disposition fee at turn in.

Title says $286+tax

Agree. This is a terrible deal.

1 Like

This is a HORRIBLE deal as others have said.

For comparison, my 2017 Volt lease with $35K MSRP on a 15K miles/yr, 36 months, and completely $0 out of pocket at signing is only $255 including tax.

When you account for the $1500 rebate I received from CA and the $450 rebate I received from SCE, my effective monthly payment is only $200 including tax!

1 Like

do you have the package upgrades, 4k in damage protection?

Also, I’m not interested in opinions on the deal. Thank you.

I think they’re trying to say that you’ll have better luck moving this on Swapalease. The folks here would be looking for incentives to take over a lease, rather than putting up a down payment.

1 Like

Thank you for a responsible response. I appreciate it. happy holidays.

1 Like

Correct, this is not a good place to try and unload a crappy lease on someone; there are plenty of knowledgeable people that are going to call you out.

A good deal, on the other hand, will be praised and move really quickly.

I’d be inclined to help if I wasn’t eating your down payment.