SOLD: [Lease Transfer] 2017 BMW M3 Frozen Black Competition 9mo/14k $750/mo + Paid Transfer Fee NYC

SOLD

Looking to see if anyone has serious interest in a lease transfer of a 2017 BMW M3 Competition in Frozen Black (Individual Color). Fully loaded except for CCB.

Located in Westchester County, NY (happy to do viewings/test drives via PM)

Open to transfer anytime between now and May.

Financials (Update!): Offering incentive for $750 monthly lease payment ($294/mo incentive from original $1,044). Will also cover $500 transfer fee. Open to any reasonable offers. As spring comes, car must go and any money I can recover will count.

Current payoff (until Mar 20): $66,042
MSRP: $85,860

Facts:
2017 M3 w/ Competition Pack, Executive Package, Driver Assist Package, Lighting Package, Parking Assist.
Car has 16,300 miles on a 36mo/30k lease (9mo/14k miles left)
Lease ends November 2019. Can do transfer until May.
Includes pre-paid maintenance package.

Condition:

Well cared with some wear/tear (floor mats, scuff marks back seats). Car was used daily and I have a couple of smaller kids who would ride in it. Hand washed only & used special matte paint care (included for free). Car is well cared for but not a weekend queen!

Had front driver side door/front panel re-painted (garage scratch) by BMW certified body shop for custom/matte colors (they are trained by staff from the NJ headquarter).

Summer tires just replaced and almost new (3 months of use, maybe 2-3k miles).
Includes set of winter tires w/ black wheels (currently mounted). With probably 8k miles on them. Winter tires only if you assume the lease while still needed (end of March or early April).

Minor modifications: Body color side-reflectors (Custom painted), blacked out BMW rondel front/back (can be reversed)

Tracked once (auto cross track at Lime Rock).

Updated pictures (weather still not great):

my guess is not enough incentive to move this car quickly, and quickly is what you need given the few months left on the lease.

3 Likes

Any advice what appropriate incentives look like? Open to offers but I guess people tend to react to cold hard numbers…

9 months and 14k miles is solid compared to other transfers

Goodluck! $900 isn’t bad, but brokers have been advertising similar payments for higher MSRP new M3 which might be impacting people’s interest in this one.

It’s good for a person who wants to try out an M3 and not have to commit for 3 years. I’d offer to pay the transfer fee + what you’re offing already and go from there. Also if you tuned the car etc u need to disclose because car will need to be returned with original equipment

2 Likes

That’s a reasonable offer I would think. No tuning of the car aside from the cosmetic changes I disclosed (original parts included).

i would suggest you update the first post accordingly so that anybody interested sees everything in the first post

1 Like

Just updated with many more pictures of exterior, interior, wheels (also OEM summer tires). Weather still not great but should give better idea of the car.

If you haven’t gotten interest on here in almost two weeks I suggest to consider swapalease or leasetrader who have audiences specifically looking for lease transfers. SAL basic ad is about $100. Since you’re running out of time I suggest you do that sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the help. I got a couple of people seriously interested which is exactly what I was looking for.

Car is still available for immediate takeover. New incentive: $750/mo plus I pay the transfer fee!

Check your dm

I would love to take this over and can sign for it this morning. Im in the same county as you. DM sent