Lease Transfer: 2016 BMW 435i Gran Coupe $498.90/month (Tax Included)

Hello,
Long time lease seeker, first time lease transferee.
I had originally assumed this lease in December 2016, and I had run into a phenomenal deal with my local BMW on a new M3 so I will no longer be needing this vehicle. This vehicle is fully loaded with the exception of rear heated seats. I will have to refer to my sticker to list all the car’s options, so please do wait until I update the post with pictures.

2016 BMW 435i Gran Coupe
Current Miles: ~17k (started at ~7,500)

Included packages:
Driving Assistance Package
Drive Assistance Plus
Track Package
M Sport Package
Technology Package (Head’s Up Display, Automatic Tailgate, etc.)

Lease Details:
Monthly Payment $489.90 (Tax Included)
Residual Value: $40,285.35
Miles Remaining: ~13,000/~1444 miles per month
Months Remaining: 9 months
Lease End: 04/06/2019

Notable Modifications:
Manual Slide out Front Plate Holder
Coded (Automatic Mirror Closing/Opening upon lock and unlock, Video in Motion, 3 Amber lights removal, M4 engine sound system, ///M start up logo)
Rear Diffuser (Stock Included)

For Purchase: (Currently Installed)
OEM BMW M-Performance Exhaust ($650/Stock Included)- About 5,500 miles on them. Broken in nicely.
OEM BMW Carbon Fiber Gear Selector Shifter and Plate ($180)- Like New
Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler ($120/Stock Included)
EvolutionRacewerks Downpipe ($200/Stock Included)

If you are not interested in these modifications, I will simply have them replaced with the stock upon lease assumption.

Transfer fee is to be paid by the buyer
Please PM me if you’re interested.

Note: I will be taking pictures with my DSLR and update the post.

1 Like

Just to clarify with the down payment and transfer fee, this is a net effective payment of ~$676 for the 9 months.

2 Likes

Is it RWD? (202020202020)

Yes sir! (20202020202020202020)

The down payment is to offset the taxes that I owe to NYC (8.875%) so I’m not looking at any profits, but if you want to put it like that, yes!

For full disclosure, wasn’t this involved in an accident?

3 Likes

Yes, I do apologize. Thank you for the reminder.

I will provide a VIN # for those who wants to run a CarFax, but this was involved in a accident where the door was hit by a school bus.

The outer door shell was the only thing affected and has been replaced with a OEM outer door shell and an invoice, if I can retrieve it, will be provided.

Other than that, the car parts are all 100% factory/genuine OEM BMW parts provided by the parts department at BMW of Brooklyn.

Best,
Jay.

1 Like

Also, please do keep in mind that these pictures are from 3 weeks ago.

The only difference is that I have a Carbon Fiber spoiler installed.
I will be uploading up to date pictures tonight.

I thought one of the headlights had to be replaced too?

1 Like

Lolll

That’s a pretty important detail for him to omit :thinking:

2 Likes

Nope, the headlight was fixed with a little bit of buff.

I admit but I was a bit too hurry to type this up because I can’t stop thinking about the M3 haha

Congrats, share the deal details after you pick it up

1 Like

Will do! (2020202020)

plus

will probably be dealbreakers for a lot of people (myself included). Good luck.

For anybody considering this lease transfer, it’s not uncommon (and i’ve done this myself) to squeeze a few extra months out of BMW. So his 9 mo left could potentially be 12 mo if you cry a little to BMWFS towards the end of the lease. Ive gotten lease extensions from them multiple times. That might help amortize the transfer cost over more months. No guarantees of course but i’ve done it myself more than once.

That’s nearly up to M3 money in and of itself for a damaged car that may or may not have issues when you return it to BMWFS? Cheap M3s on swapalease are in the 700s…

Originally a loaner?, rwd in ny, effective payment of $676, with a accident. I think your better off just keeping the car for the 9 months this will be a hard swap.

2 Likes

I apologize if I haven’t offered full transparency, but please understand I was not attempting to hide the fact that it was involved in an accident. I did clarify however that the outer door shell was affected and it had been replaced with a new OEM door shell provided by BMW of Brooklyn.

When I say, that this vehicle performs extraordinarily well and is definitely one of the best looking vehicles in my neighborhood, even compared to an M.