Lease Hero - SoCal Auto Broker Firm

Pleasure working with you! Smooth from both ends, thank you for your business.

Continuing the discussion from Lease Hero - SoCal Auto Broker Firm:

I’m happy customer. Worked with Lease Hero for the first time. It was truly a please. Honest, quick, and save me a ton of money. I had a very strict budget. Immediately had a few great options to choose from. After making my decision, the next day I was picking up the car. I’ll definitley be in touch soon for my next lease :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the review! We’ll be ready for you for that next lease :smiley:

1 Like

Would be great to know the details of the lease!

I helped him with a 328d. He contacted me from the following post looking for a more optioned 328d (one with heated seats) and let me know he was willing to pay a little more and we took care of him!

Can’t speak highly enough of working with LeaseHero to obtain my BMW X2: SOLD 2018 BMW X2 sdrive28i Loaner

Take it from someone who hates just about everything to do with the car buying process, Lease Hero made it easy and was always there to help me out when I had questions. This is on top of what I think is a great deal.

Will be contacting Lease Hero again when I am next in the market for a vehicle.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure serving you.

Great experience with Lease Hero! Super responsive, quick, and beat all pricing when I shopped around. Definitely using them in the future

1 Like

It was a pleasure working for you! Thanks for the review!

If you don’t know these guys, they’re a real gem that I’d encourage you to check out. If you’re in the market for a lease, they can probably find you something within your price range that’s a ridiculous value. They’re also extremely considerate, responsive and professional. The car I’m driving right now got featured on LeaseHackr’s Instagram because it was that great of a deal, and LeaseHero brought the deal to my attention. Couldn’t recommend them more.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Sean! Hope you’re enjoying your truck, the reds gorgeous!

1 Like

Used @LeaseHero to find my brother an X5e.

I’ll cut to the chase: they are communicative, transparent, available, and friendly.

We made a fantastic deal on a car that met our needs. I have the utmost respect and admiration for businesses such as this.

Please use their services with faith and high expectations.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the kind words, by far the nicest specced X5 I’ve seen!

Emailed you guys with an inquiry. Would it be best to contact you Via email, phone or in person?

1 Like

Hi Christopher, we received your email from last night and just sent over a response! E-mail and/or call/text are the best ways to contact us! Sorry for the delay

Added hyperlinks to all manufacturers we currently have specials for in March to make viewing our inventory easier!

Thank you Arya for all your help in getting me into an X3!

1 Like

An absolute pleasure serving you! Hope you enjoy your car!

Just got back home from picking up the 330i. Arya is absolutely pleasant to work with. Very easy to work with and save me A LOT of time. The finance manager didn’t push for any “upgrade”. You just walk in and sign sign sign and done!!! oh… pay too.

Again, highly recommended Lease Hero/Arya to everyone in SoCal!!!

At last, thank you so much for the great deal Arya! Will do it again in 24 months!

Kelvin

2 Likes

Happy to hear you had such a good experience! Can’t wait to help you with the next lease :smiley: