*PENDING* (New England) 2018 Land Rover Discovery HSE in Byron Blue 39/10K $640/month plus tax $2500 total DAS!

Please scroll down just a little to see the Byron Blue option advertised

Bike Not Included :slight_smile: However, wheels being powder coated black is part of the deal.

If you like this, I have others at similar discounts (1% rule to a T for New England Customers)

Sample Deal: $2500 Total DAS for a 39/12 and $680-700/month for HSEs including MA Tax)

For customers outside of New England, I have 2 available with an MSRP of $65-66K for low-mid 6s pre tax).

1 Like

Good deal…friend who’s a physical therapist bought the sport and I can see why it’s not selling at all. All about the name and nothing in terms of features

The Disco Sport or RR Sport?

I think this is the best/one of the best cars on the road for shorter drivers.

very nice looking car

Here’s my favorite alternative for the same price if anyone would like this in New England!

$299 broker fee

$640/month base payment with $2500 DAS in upfronts!

$69K car and stunning
HSE standard options plus
7 Seater Package
Cold Climate Package
Drive Package
Full Size Spare
Auto Dimming Exterior Mirrors
21” Diamond Spoke Wheels
360 Parking Aid w Visual Display
Full Length Black Roof Rails
Running boards have been added and cannot be removed (about $2K option installed)

image image image

Why is this ad posted in the “Ask The Hackrs” section?

Moved it as you typed it

Gosh that orange is a beauty…I want it…Can I lie and say my NY address is in MA?

1 Like

Lol!

That one is for my wife.

I have another orange, but it’s an HSE Lux, $80K build, for about $120 more/month.

Gorgeous color on that car and the interiors are really the best I’ve seen. I don’t think the German counterparts compete but that’s just my opinion. Out of curiosity, for the out of New England what do you have?

What state are you located in?

Just sent you a DM regarding the Discovery.

New York 2020

Oh man.

Just had another dealer come in and offer me one with a $10K higher sticker for $50/month more…

This orange one above may become available

The best deals I have are New England.

I’m sorry.

I can do like a $64K HSE for 640 base payment w upfronts for NY

$81K HSE Diesel Lux for 765/month w upfronts due 39/12! This includes Ma tax at 6.25%!!

Anyone in New England available!

3 Likes

Dude, congrats your wife deserves it, and you have a beautiful baby, congratulations to you and your family, that’s a :fire: :fire: :blue_car: … enjoy

1 Like

You’re so nice! Send those numbers when you get them

1 Like

Congrats. Great pic. Awesome ride… question tho… is velar just too small? I thought velar is the best suv right now for land rover