Killer Deal on Loaded Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sport

Hello Leasehackrs! Over the past couple of months I have been following this forum and talking with dealers about a lease on a 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio. I ended with quotes from 2 dealers that were quite similar, so it really came down to color. But I really like the salesman with the vehicle that I didn’t choose and told him that I would post the deal on LH and pass any interest along to him. IMHO, this is a FANTASTIC deal on this car and the best that I have seen. Here are the details:

MAKE: Alfa Romeo
MODEL: Stelvio
YEAR: 2018
TRIM: TI Sport AWD
COLORS: Stromboli Grey ext. / Black int.
MAJOR OPTIONS: Driver Assistance Static Package; Driver Assist Dynamic Plus Package; Dual–Pane Sunroof; NAV; Harman Kardon Premium Audio
MSRP: $53,440 (including destination charges)
TOTAL DISCOUNTS: $13,779 / 25.8% (including rebates)
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $375 pre-tax (24 months / 10k miles per year)
DUE AT DRIVE-OFF: first month’s payment
TOTAL COST: $10,279 ($375 * 24 + $884 doc/other fees + 395 disposition fee)
LH SCORE: 12.9 years
CALCULATOR:
https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Alfa_Romeo&msrp=53440&sales_price=43161&months=24&mf=.00001&dp=-884&doc_fee=884&acq_fee=795&taxed_inc=3500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=61&reg_fee=0&sales_tax=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

Please note a few things. First, this deal includes Realtor and Maserati Loyalty rebates as well as the standard Great Lakes region rebates. The quoted is price is without taxes and registration fees (which depend on your state) and does not include delivery from the dealer’s midwest location. I am pretty sure that this vehicle was made before the Car Play / Android Auto upgrade, if that matters to you. Finally, the calculator includes some estimates/adjustments that I made to get to the quoted pre-tax monthly payment of $375, but it is still a little off (calculator shows $6/month higher than the quote). Since the calculator doesn’t support having just the first month’s payment due at drive-off, I cheated by including a negative downpayment to offset the doc fee. The Total Lease Cost in the calculator looks wrong to me as well, which is why I included my own calculation above.

If you are interested, PM me and I will give you the dealer’s info. Once the car is gone I will update this post and stop making referrals (I figure the salesman can start posting to LH himself if this works out for him). I am not taking any kind of broker or other fee out of this, just trying to help out this salesman and the LH community.

1 Like

Holy S**t … lmfao great deal … do you have dealer name and if they can replicate deal?

I have confirmed that they will honor this price only on this specific vehicle. No commitment regarding other vehicles.

Great so how can i get this?

@anon68146833 Just PM me with a phone number and I will have the salesman contact you

Sent 2020202

Congrats,

Could you please send me the dealer info.

Thanks

Hey man send me a message… Very interested

@muvees @Joseph_Anthony
Please PM me with your phone number and I will have the dealer reach out to you directly

Word of advice from your friendly hackr - keep emails and phone numbers to the OP in PM unless you’d like your robocall and SPAM volume to explode.

Your call.

3 Likes

Definitely agree with that! @muvees, I have your phone number now, I would suggest that you delete your last post. Or @28firefighter, maybe you can use your mod superpowers and redact the number?

Yeah, half of these people here are just time wasters and aren’t actually looking for a car.

5 Likes

I’m not one to edit posts that aren’t violating any of our rules. Their choice to keep it there.

1 Like

Just to clarify some questions I have been getting via PM:

1. The car and dealer are located in the midwest.
  2. The car is new (not a loaner).
  3. This price is for a specific VIN. After that sells, I have no clue if this dealership will offer other units at this level of discount.
  4. AFAIK, the price is non-negotiable, although if you want to do 12k or 15k miles, etc., I’m sure they would accommodate that.
  5. If you are interested, just PM me your first name and phone number and I will ask the salesman to contact you.

Where are you located? I am a couple of months out but this is the kind of deal I want on the car I want. I’m in LA.

I think there are two different 2018 models right? This must be the early 2018 one if it doesn’t support CarPlay…Wonder if there is a way around that.

To be safe, I would assume there isn’t. I have checked some message boards on this subject and it seems like there are USB ports to be replaced, firmware updates to be performed (which are not publicly available) and potentially swapping out the entire head unit.

I don’t want to derail this thread, but there is no way to back-update a B-Vin or older Stelvio to CarPlay. It has been covered ad nauseum on other boards but you need to have a 2018 C vin or 2019 Stelvio to get CarPlay.

2 Likes

I could live without it I think with all those extras. Wild deal.

Not derailing at all! Thanks for the clarity. This is what I assumed.