Kia Sorento 2017 SXL Lease

Is that $34,000 including $899 Doc fee and $595 Acquisition fee?

I get the math but like you said seems like based on many of the TMV prices people arenā€™t getting to 10% like you mention.

No, that is the sale price of the car including rebate. The lease fees should be dealt with separately. Have a go with the calculator on this site and you will see them broken out on the right. You can even click the button to remove the acquisition fee from the monthly and pay it up front. There is no option yet to roll all the fees into the lease. Coming soon apparently.

I was still calculating the numbers myself. Havenā€™t used their calculator until you just mentioned it. Do you like the car? Thanks for all of your help!

Apparently I lied and I have another question. Just found out that the car was used by the dealerā€™s wife. It has about 3,000 miles on it. Any thoughts on how much more of a discount I should try to get for that?

I very much liked the interior and technology in the car. Outside was take it or leave it, think the SX looks better than the SXL.

Hello,
I am new to this forum and am looking to lease a Kia Sorento SXL AWD 2018 in Indiana.
This is what Iā€™ve been offered:

MSRP:$47,710
Selling Price: $43,400 (9% off)
Gov fees = $31.25
Doc fees = $199
Capitalized taxes = $280
Residual value = $26,241
Rebate = $4,000
Net cap cost = $40,505 (15% off MSRP)
MF 36 mo = 0.00072
Lease amount (also drive off cost) = $475.39 for 36 mo /12000 lease

Any thoughts from the forum experts?

I appreciate any input!

I thought the rebate was $6000 on the SXL and you should be pushing for 10%

Thanks for the feedback Ed!
I think the $6000 leash cash for 36mo is for the 2017 model, down to $4000 leash cash currently for the 2018 model.

https://www.autobytel.com/kia/sorento/2018/incentives/

I canā€™t find any AWD SXL 2017 that are available for a decent price :frowning: Tried calling several dealers in the midwest and also your KIA TCH contactā€¦

I appreciate the feedback!

SX with adv tech package = SXL and SX are 4k cheaper and still out there.

There is no difference between the 2 trims?

Napa leather interior, wheel base and front camera are 3 things I believe comes with SXL.
Otherwise everything else comes in SX (with adv tech package)