Just leased a Chevy Trax, 15k/yr, $768 drive-off/one pay lease

Those types are indeed out there. I have personally met a few of them and was treated by them with such disrespect just as the other poster mentioned.

No offense to you personably. I suspect that you indeed are a straight shooter.
Unfortunately you (right or wrong) are often judged by (all of) your peers.

that’s the way It is

• sad but true

This is a great deal… would you mind sharing your contract?

Hey guys. Sorry I never responded to anyone, been really busy. I’ll post the contract today.

Quirk dealership is a joke! I have gone to them for a few years now and every damn time I am given the run around. I will stay clear of them on all future dealings and will advise all friends and family to do the same!

Here you go guys:

I hope everything is visible, I tried to upload on here but the file size was too big.

2 Likes

Turned in my lease yesterday and it the maturity date is today :frowning:

I contacted dealers about a trax for this type of deal but they could not come close, was this trax also bonus tagged or no?

Doesn’t look like the 1500 Incremental Regional CCR on the Trax is available in MAssachusetts. The dealer told me that if the car was registered in CT then it would be available. Too bad we won’t be able to replicate the front page deal.

On another note, the dealer did not want to acknowledge the ability to waive the acq fee. They said that program does not exist. Looks like they might make a little bit if money on the back end from having it financed technically through GM financial.

“Socal people try Premier Chevy of Buena Park. Ask for Tricia.
I got a Trax LT 24months/12k for one pay of ~$1500. Fixed the numbers via mail. I got lucky with a bonus tag.”

Assuming this was with the conquest money, right?

Yes. Total rebates 7075.

1 Like

Hey @willwar14 just for clarification there is still the $350 at the end correct? So $768 and $350 when you turn it in. That’s an insane deal. I’m in Ohio l, about to walk into a dealership and try to get the same deal.

Just got a dealer within 300 miles to do. $769.15 out the door! Will put a deposit later in the week and pick it up end of the month. As soon as it’s complete will post. Thanks so much love y’all like family.

1 Like

Isn’t it $395 for current Chevrolet leases ?

Yeah that was a typo my bad.

Still talking to the dealer. Told me he is waiting to get a base model. Still hasn’t sent me an offer yet. He tried to give me an 2016 model. I wouldn’t have it. He’s tried basic dealer tactics. He’s not too rude though. Waiting for him to find a car and send me the offer through email.

Hi. I am very interested. Would you be able to share her contact info? Thanks!

hit up Tony @ Penske Cerritos. He knows the entire deal so if you have everything required there is no beating around the bush or giving you the run around. I seriously went in and picked a color and paperwork was started.

213-760-3631 Tony Hardy

Do you mind sharing the basics of the deal that he gave you? Thanks!

Looked for a tagged Trax LS in the lot and did not see any so we (had to bring my wife to the dealer so she can see the Trax) went inside the stealership to inquire on tagged units. Salesman looked at his cheat sheet and saw one.

Asked him for his selling price before any incentives and showed us the screen (to be transparent) saying we can give you the invoice ($300 less MSRP of $21935). Just to make sure of all incentives available to us he came with $7225 (caveat - my step father co-signing who has a Mazda lease).

He gave us the key so my wife can look at the Trax and he went to his manager to get monthly payment since my wife asked for one.

Salesman joined us in the parking lot and we all went back to his desk. Flipped the usual worksheet and showed us $145 a month on a 36m/12k lease with all fees/taxes rolled in. My wife wanted to place a refundable deposit to make sure (?) we don’t lose the tagged unit since we my step-father was away on a trip. Salesman went to run her credit card and took my chance to let her know that the numbers were off.

Got home after doing groceries, had lunch and went on the laptop. Monthly should be closer to $110.

He also said 36M/39M gives better value which i thought was wrong. E-mailed and asked for a breakdown.

When there is a ton of incentives or a huge discount, 24 is usually a lower payment.

1 Like

The 36/39 month leases give you better “value” in the sense that everything is spread out for 36-39 months instead of 24 (so some of the fixed fees like acquisition, etc) but the residual also changes. So the “value” is really lower monthly payments all things being equal. For these Trax deals, the fees are basically almost all you are paying so not a big deal.

As far as the Mazda lease, that is $83/mo in value. Rumor has it that it is ending in march so hope your father makes it back to sign before that.

Post the breakdown so we can help you see where you think it is off. As a proactive measure, you can and a screenshot of your calculator (aka “your breakdown”) so he can either just use your numbers or use his numbers (so he has an idea of the number you want to pay) instead of you guys both going in blind