Just leased a Chevy Trax, 15k/yr, $768 drive-off/one pay lease

Hi willwar. How about negotiating a good deal on a maybach lol??

Here’s what I couldn’t make sense of, the selling price on the contract is $20,335.76. By my calculations it should of been well over $1,000. But I wasn’t going to question it lol.

From what I calculated, between the Tax, Registration and Doc fee, It was about $780. So this is essentially a free lease.

Thanks man :). If Mercedes releases some lucrative 24-month E-Class lease numbers like they did a few years ago… Expect to see that next… lol.

As much as I would love the idea of having a S600 S-Class in my driveway, I would not want to be responsible for a $200k+ car. I can only imagine insurance on that thing lol…

We lost the OP on this one but the E-Class is out there $430/mo “unconfirmed”

Does anyone have a good Chevy dealer contact in the San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles area? I want to pick up an Equinox from a reputable dealer.

Somebody mentioned Simpson Chevrolet in Irvine (do a search). That was my first stop for a Camaro but so far jury is still out for me on whether this is going to turn out good or bad

Anyone with a contact for the LA OC area?

What were the numbers on this lease (as in MF and RV)? I might try to grab one of these if they lease out cheaper than the Cruze in MA.

Hi you think you can post Detail. Like selling price, MF, and residual. or possibly a copy of the contract. i did some math seems like adjusted cap on your vehicle is below the residual value. how did it go through the GM financial system :thinking:

if anyone looking for an Equinox deal around 1200ish one pay in Souther California let me know i have a dealer who has one

Whoa!!! What state was this? Would get one just because it’s so cheap and my Toyota lease ends on Tuesday!!!

Plenty of time. You will be in and out with a free Trax lease in 2 hours tops :).

The cheapest I have been able to get on my lease is $1,500. $64/month zero drive off. Chevy Trax LS

The dealers in my area are not very good with the ins and outs of all the lease tricks. Or maybe they just say they aren’t to screw over the consumer. the dealers in my area don’t know how to setup a one pay lease, others say incentives can’t stack, and others say the waiving of the acquisition fee for a higher money factor ended. Very Frustrating.

Willwar14-
What state are you in? And can you post some details of the numbers?

Not if he is in Florida :expressionless:

do you mind sharing what state youa re ina nd possibly what dealer you got this from?? thank you

Socal people try Premier Chevy of Buena Park. Ask for Tricia.
I got a Trax LT 24months/12k for one pay of ~$1500. Fixed the numbers via mail. I got lucky with a bonus tag.

I’m interested! can you maybe txt me their info?

I DO NOT recommend people go to Quirk Chevy in MA with this. Emailed and called them and they agreed to the numbers.

Once you come in they don’t honor it. They quoted $275 a month for a $23,395 MSRP Trax. They also wanted $3000 down which is hilarious.

They won’t show you the money factor or residual or what the upfront costs are.

Salesman and manager were quite rude and used racial slurs when I walked. First time at a dealer I’ve ever been assaulted too - when I walked one of them grabbed my arm and said “if you go don’t come back and expect this deal again”

Lol $275 a month for a Chevy Trax is a deal for them apparently.

3 Likes

The term for what you received is that you were “low-balled”. They quote something so that you’ll just come into the dealership. They had no intention of ever honoring what they said. And many times people who want or need a car fall for their stunts and proceed with a deal. If you go shopping for cars enough you are bound to have at least one experience like you posted.

Experiences like these are why people hold car salesmen in such low regard. Because of events like this all car salesmen (good and bad) get painted with the same brush.

• sad but true