Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Jim worked an epic deal on my Tacoma. I’m a total noob when it comes to leasing and Jim made sure I knew about all the options. In the end, this was a ridiculously easy transaction to complete and I am thrilled with all of it.

No doubt I will be doing business with Jim again, and will absolutely refer friends and family.

Thanks Jim.

-Ted

2 Likes

Thanks ted. Was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the truck!

1 Like

As a reminder…this is a review thread. If you have specific comments/questions/etc on a particular deal/experience, PM the user.

Jim is the man. I got a ridiculous deal as well. Good for you pal.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Picked up a Tundra TRD Off Road Sport on Wednesday. Excellent Deal and everything at the dealer was seamless. Flew in from Minnesota to Lease. Wish I would have known about Jim years ago. So much money wasted on vehicles that could have been saved!
Definitely recommend.

4 Likes

Beautiful truck. Thanks!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please take the conversations to PM…this is for reviews only.

Jim is great to work with. No bs got me a killer deal on a bmw 328d…thanks for sharing the deal. Jim’s the man!

1 Like

Jim is the man… hooked me up with an amazing deal on a new BMW 328d well under the 1% rule (.35% to be exact.) Super responsive and easy to work with and was clear he wanted to get me the best deal possible, even if that meant I got a better one than he got a week earlier on the same car. Will definitely work with Jim again in the future and send friends his way especially since he’s a fellow Penn Stater.

1 Like

You def got a better deal then me! All good though, glad you’re happy and the car worked out. Let me know when the first 3series diesel club meet is!

2 Likes

Got a great deal on a highlander se w nightshade package working with Jim. Would definitely recommend for the ny-md area. Had a bit of a hiccup at pick up with the dealer, but Jim went out of his way to make it right. Would not have gotten close to where I wanted to be price wise with my local dealers. Thanks, Jim!

1 Like

Just picked up my 2018 BMW that Jim helped me get to the deal that I wanted. He was super helpful and patient with me as I am new to this whole process. Would def recommend him to everyone and anyone that is looking for a great deal on a great car. 10 out of 10!!

3 Likes

Just wanted to leave a quick review for Jim and commend him on amazing service that he provides! I’ve been shopping around for a new car lease and Tundra was not something that I would normally consider but considering the deal that he was able to get me it would have been criminal to pass up on it!

He was very patient and responsive in his communication and helped me find the exact configuration that I wanted. I drove to PA from Long Island and was in and out of the dealership in less than 45 mins!! Everything was ready to go when I got there and no issues whatsoever.

Highly recommend his services to others!!

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

It was $362/mo. Tax/tags/fees included. Just first months payment down. So no real down payment to clarify. That’s an sr5 sport crewmax, 5.7L. Hit me up when you’re ready!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Got Tundra SR5 Sport 2 weeks ago MSRP 48,xxx+ for less than $350. More likely hair over $300. He responded all my text pretty quick for about 10 days. To be honest I thought I was getting scammed but yeah I have the truck. Only downside was I had to fly in and drove about 14 hours back :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Enjoy it!!! That’s my most common complaint with these prices is people thinking it’s a scam. Haha.