Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited - US Bank $304 - 0 out of pocket

2018, JL Jeep Wrangler, Unlimited Sport, 6 speed manual with hardtop.

33,665 MSRP
36/10k
SoCal 9.5% tax rate
Dealer discount of 2,461.
No rebates or incentive on the new JL

304 including tax with 0 out of pocket.

US Bank - 76% residual, .00175

Best offer I’ve negotiated to date and pretty good for the recently released new generation JL.

I’ve been aiming for $250 as this is a second car that I don’t need.

I’m waiting for the sales manager to see if his GM will let him take another $800 off which would get me to about $278. (Updated)

I’ve heard read that US bank is very aggressive on charging for wear and tear. Does anyone know if you can buy a wear tear coverage through US Bank?

Also, has anyone had experience with US Bank lease transfer? I know they are not allowed in the last 13 months of the lease.

$400 takes off $34/mo on 36 mos? Re-check that.

1 Like

That residual is insanity.

1 Like

My mistake, just went back to my spreadsheet. It’s actually 800 off and it takes it to $278. I have updated the original post.

Yes, the 4 door sport trim residual is a sweet spot. As insane as this is wranglers hold there value so well that it may not be far off from actual value. 25.5k for 30k miles 3 year old wrangler is pretty consistent with the current used car market.

US Bank will make ~$3,600 in finance charge so they have some room to absorb an auction price lower than 25.5k.

@kvport Tell the sales manager that if he agrees to that price he will have another buyer (me). I am in LA. Can do a group buy together.

Wow where is this at and I’m on board for one as well!

So that deal is with US bank or a dealer in so cal? More info please.

This is a dealer in SoCal, the leasing company is US bank. Chrysler Captive has unfavorable rates.

Please PM me if you are interested in group buy. This is a “loss” leader for them but they may want the units for volume discount.

DISCLAIMER - this is a manual windows and door locks and manual transmission car. An auto with power package is 3-4k more in MSRP and probably another $ 50 plus a month.

Find out if you could the numbers on a 24 month. I might be interested.

Any updates on the numbers for a 24 month lease?

The numbers will be a bit worse for 24mo through Us Bank. Their RV is a few pts higher but you get 12 months less to divide the depreciation by.

That is correct - the RV is 79 % for 24 months/ 10k.

Can I get in this group by from Texas?

Made an account dont know how to PM you

I would be interested in one as well im in socal

Thanks for the info!

Apologies for the delay. I ended up getting the Wrangler Friday and was tied up all weekend babysitting my parent’s dog and logging 350 miles both on and off-road :sunglasses:

My Deal:
I ended up at 35 payment’s of $280 including tax with 500 out of pocket. 0 Down was would have been ~$297, same options and MSRP as in the original post.

I pulled the trigger because granite metallic was my #1 color and they promised to have me in and out of finance in 30 minutes without any up-sell. I think $10-$15 may have been left on the table if I had waited until they needed another unit.

I spent 1 hour total at the dealership and 20 minutes was waiting for the car to be detailed and fueled.

Several of you have PM’ed me so I will try to answer all your questions here.

Dealer - Bravo Alhambra https://www.bravocdjrofalhambra.com
Sales Manager - Jesse Bett’s - 626-407-4408

I let Jesse know that I would post this deal and share his info. Please be respectful if you call and don’t grind him. He was very upfront and didn’t play any games.

My Jeep only had two options - hardtop and rubber floor mats. No power windows or door locks. I didn’t miss them with my doors off this weekend! :smile:

The JLU has AC, Bluetooth, 5-inch screen and rear view cam standard. I had to have a stick shift which saves some cash as well. The 6 speed is very nice, made by Aisin.

If you are in SoCal and are looking for more options try Huntington Beach Jeep, they are highest volume in the US. They show 4-5k off MSRP on their Wrangler’s online but 2 sales guys told me by phone that they don’t discount for leases and only lease at MSRP. I got an offer of 393 with 0 drive off on a 33k softop. You results may be better in person but I didn’t want to drive to OC for softop in the wrong color and hope for a sub $250 payment.

I only have one regret - not getting a wrangler sooner! The off-road capability stock is insane and the 4 door JL is much smoother on the freeway compared to the JK.

1 Like

![Jeep%20Beach|666x500]

7 Likes

Color looks great, you’ll have a blast in that thing! Congrats.

2 Likes