Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Yeah i got it also… just wasnt sure if i worked like the riverside OL code worked…

Irvine BMW is also holding an OL code event this weekend.

1 Like

Can you post link please thats a lot closer that riverside for me.

Also, Ontario, Calif.
& Murrieta
this weekend - no sign up form, just on home page

Also got similar legendary sales event notice from BMW of El Cajon and BMW of Escondido in San Diego county area. Haven’t found offical page for it though.

Just got this email, BMW Sales event at Murrieta

Has anyone seen anything like this in norcal?

there’s a separate post - search March… OL incentive - includes updates from this week

Norcal - yes, Monterey
https://us11.campaign-archive.com/?u=dd712cb80b5f3697da9ecee7d&id=8e8c710398&e=d9514ab544

i Was really hoping not to drive to montery to get the code and then 2 hours north to get a car from one of the east bay dealerships :frowning:

call Saturday and tell them you cannot attend but see if they will email you a code

some dealers accept codes from other dealers’ events - probably only from NorCal dealers for you, not SoCal

Niello BMW in Sacramento is offering codes with a test drive this weekend 4/26-4/28. I received an email from them today!

Yes we are having the Drive Event here this weekend. You have to register in person for the OL Code. Make sure you ask for me when you arrive.

Do OL codes have expiry?
I believe they are not dealer specific, right? Should still be worth $500 at other dealerships?

is there a Link?

Try this:

Got this email. Has a large list of dealers to pick, and can also keep it “open”.

http://legendary2019.eventsbmw.com/

5 Likes

If anyone has an OL code that they aren’t using please PM me (I can paypal you a donation!).

I am close to closing in on a deal and unfortunately do not live in Cali to get the sweet discount :confused:

Any BMW centers in NY that can offer an OL code?
Looking to lease one this month but don’t see any dealers offering the OL code in NY…

Any in Florida? I cannot find…

Does “open” mean you can use it at another dealership in the same area?