Infinity QX 60 Luxe is this a good deal? What would be a good deal on this?vpp disccount not included in this stimate yet

This does not include vpp discount… would this be a good deal? Whats a good deal on this?

$756? After $2500 down?!!

Looks horrific to me, even in Florida
Search the forums for past and current QX60 deals!

What’s the 1800 trade payoff?

@nyclife what do you think

1 Like

Yikes… under 4% discount!!! I wouldn’t even go back as that is down right insulting. Although FL pricing likely won’t be as good as the northeast, compare it to this at 17% plus incentives:

Unfortunately @nyclife can’t lease you one to FL but I’m sure one of the other brokers here can help if you don’t want to do the legwork.

Contact mani is kool, he does the south florida area

2 Likes

Pay off of remaining 5 months on another lease

By legwork you mean getting the car down here? How would it work once my lease ends to return it?

1 Like

No, just find the best local deal. Most brokers are limited to working within certain states as their dealer(s) cannot/unwilling to register the car in states they don’t typically sell in. Quentin specifically posted he can only get that QX60 deal for people in NY, NJ, and CT.

Not sure why you want to get out of your current lease early, but the eating the $1,800 will automatically increase the price by $50/month.

I checked other deals and as a matter of fact one for many is kool in a luxe model not the same package and numbers are way far from this…

Awful deal. Deserves to be in “worst leases”.

3 Likes

So its better if i pay it off and dont included in the lnew lease and do $1k due at signing?

No… the Infiniti money factor is low so rolling it over won’t cost your much, rather more basic question of why would you want to terminate your current lease 5 months early? You are looking for a great deal on the QX60 but willing to throw away $2k seems counterintuitive.

If you are dead set on getting a new lease, I would wait a couple of weeks as Nissan’s fiscal year ends March 31st so you can likely get the same or better deal as available now and 1 less month to eat. If you can’t get a lease similar to numbers you have seen posted here, then just stick with your current car until something worthy pops up.

Hello, This is the quote that I got for Infiniti QX60 Luxe AWD / Essential Package in NJ

MSRP - $52,330
Selling Price - $45,182
Monthly Payment - $538.99 (incl tax)
Residual - $27,734 (53%)
DAS - $538.99
Months - 39
Mileage - 15K
MF - 0.00016

Have you tried Flemington Infiniti?

I have not. I will do that right now. Thanks for the suggestion!

I don’t think I have given you any numbers so not sure how you came to the conclusion of my numbers being way far from this :slight_smile:
Any how, your trying to get a close to $58k vehicle, rolling in $1800 of negative equity for 12k miles?
What price are you expecting to be a good deal ?

1 Like

I can’t believe I just saw those numbers for that vehicle. Very, very bad lol. That kind of money is definitely into the QX80 territory.

1 Like

USHello Many, so back in January i was looking into this and you sent me numbers on a lux essential package for about $430 i believe. When i said the numbers i got are far from yours i meant in a good way meaning the numbers from the dealer were way up there on same package you posted. However back then i had 3 more months to roll over and thats why we decided to wait.

We are trying to stay under $500 giving $1k down. I got call from dealer earlier and they said the “best” they can do is $525 -$550 giving $2800 down. Just so you have an idea, our must are 20” inch rims and all safety features Sunroof is a plus. Ideal price for us would be under $500 taxes included, not sure if this is a unicorn… we qualify for vpp.

Is infinity the only brand you negotiate? Or do you also deal with other makers? Please let me know as we also looked at the VW Atlas SEL Rline oh! On this deal they offered me $500 -$525 per month 36 months 12k per year and $1045 down the msrp on it is $45.995 and would also be looking at the MDX.
Thank you so much.

Oh most importantly, what are your brokerage fees?

Lol! I told the guy if i wanted to pay that i would be across the street, insulting.( there is a Mercedes Benz dealer across from there and lexus)

1 Like

isn’t that the truth!

Infinity qx60 luxe

Msrp $57,680
He did not tell me this number exactly but said sale price was roughly 8k vpp applied disccounted of msrp
MF: 00.00016
RV said is at its highest not sure what the number is
Down 0
DAS: $2800 ( first month, registration, tag transfer dealer fees etc)
Monthly pmt $500 plus tax 7%
Terms: 39 months 10k
And rolling over 1800 negative from my other lease remaining pmts. Unfortunately cant wait due to family getting bigger !

Im new at this so please advice if this is good or not. I asked after going back and getting down to this number from an insulting $720 plus asked about rolling over the fees and instead put 3 msds but they said not to allow this due to money factor low i think.