Infiniti QX60 2017 deal Florida

This is the offer from a local dealer in South Florida, I appreciate your thoughts please:
QX60 2017 with Premium Plus package FWD
MSRP $49010
Sale Price $45487
$5400 MSD
Drive off total $5400 (MSD only - tag, fees, etc all rolled into financing)
39 x $546
10K miles/yr
I was told that they are applying an Infiniti VPP to the deal.

Will they go any lower on the selling price? Someone else got a $60k model for the same payment partly because the dealer went to 12% off MSRP: 2017 Infiniti Qx60 Lease Numbers

I just leased a 2017 AWD with all the packages for $546/mo incl 8% tax (CA we pay tax on monthly pmt)
See link in above post.

For 45k car, your payment should be much lower than $546.

Keep negotiating…

1 Like

I also live in South Florida and was having a tough time getting a better deal than this. Ended up in an Acura MDX lease because it was cheaper. For whatever reason, South Florida is an expensive place to lease these.

We always knew the lease system was rigged down there in South Florida lol

Jarret, what was the deal that you managed to get on your Acura? Do they take MSD?

I emailed a local dealer in South Florida for a quote. For a base model, I was quoted $429 plus tax with no money down. I’m curious if I can get it lower with MSD.

Pulled the trigger on a 2017 QX60 Premium (not plus) with splash guards on November 26 in South Florida
MSRP 46110
Final price 37683.64 including $1500 VPP rebate
MF 0.00154
Residual 62%
39 Months 10K miles
All fees, etc all tags rolled in $400 + tax before MSD
When applying 9 MSD @ $3600 the monthly payment came down to $337+ tax
Total out of pocket = 358 + 3600 MSD Inc tax

Oh, and I got the heavy duty rubber mats on top of the deal to equalize with another quote.

I followed the fightingchance.com method, had incredible support from Bill Brag who reviewed a previous quote with me on the phone. Carbuyingtips.com has a similar method for free but no support - both were good resources.
Why not the premium plus? Couldn’t justify the additional 60-70 just for Nav when my phone works so much better!

Which dealership was this?

@srsmail2002-cm what dealer did you get this deal from? I emailed a few in South Florida and didn’t get any numbers close to that. Sounds like you did really well!

I was able to match this deal. Also in South Florida, thanks!

Hi, I think I will share this deal from my dealer.

YEAR: 2017
MAKE: Infiniti
MODEL: QX60
TRIM: FWD
TRANSMISSION: Automatic
BODY STYLE: SUV
SEATS: 7
MILES PER YEAR: 10,000
PAYMENT: $419
DUE AT SIGNING: $3,713
REBATE: $0
LISTING ID: 201357
MSRP: $44,095

Do you think this is good already?

Prices should be lower now, I got a QX60 with Premium (MSRP 46110) back in November for $358/month including taxes. Also, make sure the “deposit” is MSD, which you get back at the end of the lease.

Was that $358 with nothing down?

Hi guys

This is my first time leasing a car and I need some help. I just started the process so I know I can get a better deal. but honestly don’t know much about leasing.

Here is what I got so far from one South Florida dealer

QX60 2017 with Premium Plus package FWD
MSRP $49,510.00
Discount so far: 4,500
Sale Price $45,010.00
Months 39
12K miles/yr
0 down

Dealer is quoting me 564.09 + Tax= 597.94

I am nowhere near a deal with this numbers.

He gave me a residual value of 54%

What MSRP should i shoot for getting off?
what other areas in a lease can i negotiate? Can you negotiate the residual value number?

Thanks guys!